Reviews for Solved Mystery
EmpoleonNerd chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
PLEASE NO LISSA DEATH I'M CRY
Fireminer chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Great story, but so sad, so sad... Anyway, it would be a lot more sense if you use Alternate Universes.
Hope to see more in the future!
JamesBCrazy chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
When reading this, I wasn't sure what to think. I think you are blinded/restricted by your views on some characters, but you are the first person to write this type of fanfic, i.e. "Morgan is from 1000 years in the future.". I myself had a similar fanfic in an early stage before scrapping it, so I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but you weren't really the right person to write this. You are better at happier stories, and you did acknowledge that. Good luck from here on out.
AnonymousSpeed chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I... Actually kind of liked it. It wasn't spectacular for no reason other than it was flat out silly, but given what you're working with, it's pretty damn good. Not bad, not excellent, but certainly not bad.
The Silver Storyteller chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Well, that bites. I was going to write a story up this lane concerning Morgan and Tiki... But it seems you beat me to it. And it was a reasonably well done job too. Yes, quite nice.
Gyarii chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
That was quite interesting. Was Morgan's hair colour yellow and not green? If it was green then I wondered why they didn't questioned it (unless Robin's hair himself is green). I like your take of Morgan's parents, it was amusing to know Robin had another wife but I find the appearance of Naga very random and sudden.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I kinda liked it, Morgan is my favorite character! I dont think it counts as romance though XD. I await your fluffy upcoming fic! Everyone loooves fluff!
Sentury chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This was a really interesting read, particularly because of the way you wrote it. It's very matter of fact, almost like a grandfather sitting down and telling his grandkids a story. I liked it a lot though, was a little thrown of at the very beginning with the whole Risen coming after Tiki thing (couldn't tell if you meant it happened after Grima's defeat...or before).

Also, the Narga thing confused me, but you cleared that up and I accept your explanation.

Overall though, I really liked this, like you said, its not your best work - seems more like something that just hit you and so you wrote it - but definitely an above average and interesting piece!

Very well done, and I agree, Morgan's character is a weird one.
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Hmm...this is weird, and I think it isn't your best work, but it's not bad, either. The thing with Narga "appearing" is kinda weird and abrupt, at least if I understood correctly, but I think it deals with the time travel and Outrealm stuff well enough.