Reviews for Acquiescence
Fnorpan chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
Damn. Bittersweet was kind of an understatement. Loved it though. Thanks!
minerthreat chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
I think what really got under my skin about this story was not Fenris's usual ridiculous romantic obtuseness, but Isabela's terrible betrayal. Again.

Because if Danarius is dead, that signifies that the Arishok is also dead. And if Isabela is still in Kirkwall...that means she did indeed return with the Tome of Koslun and she is ostensibly Hawke's FRIEND, right? So Hawke's best friend the intuitive and ever-observant pirate, who never misses a thing - chooses to screw the only man Hawke has ever loved (who is still publicly wearing Hawke's favor which all of their dearest friends at this point understand the tremendous significance of) even after Hawke saves her from certain death or enslavement at the hands of the Qun?

It would be different if the romance was broken and the favor no longer worn, but as it stands it's a pretty horrific action, even for Isabela.
Jennifer Risley chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
... you should have spoilers that the last chapter will make you CRY
cloudeddream1 chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
just this one story made me mark you as my favorite writer!
beautifully written. i was looking for that kind of a story for a long time
though i expected Fenris to return until the very end, and he never came
Hisaharu chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
aaAAAAAAA

WHY

I CAN NEVER LET ISABELA NEAR HIM AGAIN WITHOUT BECOMING INSANELY JELOU DO DIS AAAAAAAAH

you have a very nice writing style, serah, and I enjoyed it immensely. I got really emotionally into that, I even had to stand up and walk away a few times haha

but

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHADFDFSDFFDFDFASDFADDFSDFDSDFA :SHOT:
Shanea1981 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
So... so... sad... and so... beautyful! I like that open ending :) Also because the story itself leaves no questions open. You truly can decide for yourself how this will end. The thing with the token was brilliant!
Shanea1981 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I knew what I have to expect by reading this fic... I is written above and in the reviews... And believe me I really DO HATE the thought of Fenris with Isabela! I really do! But this story I had to read - with a heavy beating heart from the very start... And I LOVE IT! Simply brilliant... This is a fav - more than that... Copied it and printed it out so I can read it all over again... and again...
That is a great work of yours! Even if I really want to kill Fenris right now. Thank you for this amazingly written and heart touching story!
Tayhlia chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Poor Hawke. So sad.
StormyBlue chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
My roommate doesn't like stories that don't have an official end. She likes everything wrapped up in a neat bow. I love stories without any official ending because it causes me to think about things. Stories that have finality to them are forgettable, and this is definitely one that sticks with you.
Arquise chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Beautiful and sad. Yes, you are right about to end this here as bittersweet as it is.
But, i do think it does need a sequel, an other story telling the future of the two. Will it be an happy ending ... or not ? I would like to know your ideas about that. Truly. Because each time i'm reading this, i feel a need for more ;)
FearNotTheNight chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I read the story, while I do not blame Fenris. I wanted to yell at him, telling him how much of an idiot he was. It really moved me to tears, but maker. *facepalms and roughly runs it through my hair* I can't even type this out straight. XD *rolls eyes* Maker. This is a good piece of writing.
AntiWriter chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
The story brought me to tears, the emotions ran so clear in writing it almost seemed real. Though I am disappointed that you have decided to discontinue this story, I do feel that a sequel is in order. It is amazing how you pieced everything together in your writing. Looking forward to more chapters and amazing stories from you!
Stupiak Kitty chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Oh Maker, I can't stop my tears from flowing the moment Fenris said 'Yes'. Damn, you're good (in writing) seeing that YOU MADE me CRY... Seems like this story will stuck in my head for months. T_T DAMN it all to the void! T_T However, I loved this story I wished i could log on to my account to put it in my favorite list. *Browse a fluffy HawkexFenris story to stop my sniffles* XD XD

PS: I REALLY DESPISE ISABELLA HERE!

Goodluck in writing! :DD
Stupiak Kitty chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Arghhh! Seriously, I wanted to rip Fenris' heart this instant. How could he do that to Hawke?! D; *Scowls*
*presses the next button with a bit force*
silt chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Oh! I feel like I got stabbed! Very good, thanks for sharing!