Reviews for She's No You
Blank Angel chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Omygawd! I'm hating Ryoko and their step-dad more and more! Ahominecchi's too gullible! Gawddamn! Please don't let that stalker kill him!
flyingfricks chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Ah I'm enjoying this much more than I figured I would what with the involvement of Kise's sister, but I love the way you've characterized her. You're doing a great job! Keep up the good work!
Plume Sombre chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Hello!

There aren't many fics that involve Kise's sister(s), so I'm glad I found one like yours. Honestly, I didn't know what to expect when I read the summary, but in the end I'm intrigued by the plot. Kise's family is very messed up and the stepfather seems to be a real creep. I wonder how their mother is doing while being with him... And the two other children.

As for the pairing, I can't be anything but delighted because that's my favourite pairing. And once in a while, reading Aomine chasing after Kise and not the other way around is nice, although we can clearly see Kise already has deep feelings for Aomine. But given the circumstances and the part in the summary, it won't be easy for them to be together... But at least Kise is trying to protect Aomine in his own away! but the last chapter left us on a suspense. o.o

I think you did quite a good job on Ryoko in giving her a personnality. She isn't too cliché and I think she has deeper motivations.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! See you!
Plume Sombre
Sylentia Levin chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
... I LOVE THIS xDD
I can't wait for the other upcoming angst xD
Please make it as messy as possible xD
I am following this!
Blank Angel chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
DAMN IT! WHY OH WHY IS RYOKO SUCH A SLUT?! KUSSOOO! Poor Kise! -sob- I hope he doesn't start hating Aominecchi after wht happens! DX I already, unfortunately, know the horriblw truth that Ahominecchi will be raped by the slut of a sister of the person he's actually in love with...
Blank Angel chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Darn it! This was beautiful! I hate their fucking fag father! Uugh! Kiseeeeeeee! Aominecchi ROCKS! Pleeeaase don't let him fall for Ryoko! I beg you Author-san! I will DIE!...Pweeeeaaaaaaaase let AoKise win!
anon chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Fsksfaljsjakava okey , i loved it ! Please upload The next chapter ! I'm waiting ! And please write longer chapters ! I like to read a lot about this two !
anon chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I liked it ! I'm wating for more longer chapters though, but I really liked it ! Continue writing please ! I'll keep waiting for now :)
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
KYAAAA! THIS SEEMS AWESOME!..But PLEASE don't make Kise's sis fall for Ahominecchii! *whines*..
And I HOPE it'll have a nice ending where Aominecchi FINALLY gets Kise! ..
Oh, and you gotta keep updating regularly to keep me sated Author-san! x3