Reviews for Unusual Way
93 Diagon Alley chapter 27 . 5/3
D'awww. This story was so sweet :)
RomanticLover1 chapter 21 . 11/21/2015
I really like this story. However, I do hope that when you wrote how Arianna can't get pregnant cause she was unwilling was for the sake of the plot or due to some spell. I state this because that is completely false. Women get pregnant whether they want to or not.
Apart from that, great story!
Cheshire-cat-ways chapter 27 . 8/5/2015
So a few things I would like to acknowledge...
1st. MY NAME IS ARIANA
2nd. MY HAIR IS RED 90% OF THE TIME
3rd. HER PERSONALITY IS EXACTLY LIKE ME TO THE POINT OF SCARINESS
4th. I JUST STARTED WATCHING MERLIN NOT LONG AGO AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM. SO THIS STORY IS LITERALLY THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE READ THUS FAR THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT *GIVES LOTS OF HUGS*
Dreamer558750 chapter 27 . 1/17/2015
This was so cute!
demigodVixen chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
Yes arthur u should of hugged her so ud be a toad lol
demigodVixen chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
U do to their the warlocks and white witch :)
Potterel08 chapter 27 . 12/15/2014
Awww, I actually squealed a little bit at the end of this. So Cute.
Theatress chapter 27 . 11/21/2014
This is a glorious story! My eyes have never been graced with such majesty before
A former writer chapter 29 . 11/20/2014
I would like to offer my condolences to you and the other authors about these lecherous dolts. I too have been victimised by the same pest and completely gave up on my stories due to the rude acts. This would be the first time I have been on in two years. I deeply hope that FanFiction will protect you, the writers, and the under aged viewers from this garb. Thank you for making sure this information is known to the public.

Sincerely,
A former FanFiction author
Storytellers Inc chapter 21 . 10/5/2014
SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/19/2014
aww great story! loved it!
MadaleineWinchester chapter 27 . 8/26/2014
This is so good! LOVED IT. :D
no name chapter 28 . 10/13/2013
Awesomeeee! i couldnt stop reading this fanfic . Thank goodness ure gonna make a sequel! yay
Sire-wehn chapter 27 . 10/12/2013
Amazing story with brilliant characterisations.
emily chapter 27 . 8/6/2013
i loved it all. i lathing and cry all the time i loved it sooooooooooooooo much thank you :) :D