Reviews for The Amagi Inn Revenge Scheme
AKhaos chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
*Satisfied sighs* Ah... that felt sooooo good... Sorry for sounding creepy, but this was a completely justified scenario to write out. I'm not the type to indulge in revenge, like, ever, but I hold grudges easily. It wouldn't have been so bad had the girls apologized; had they said it at any point, I'd have forgiven them easily enough. But the disaster that was the School Campout, on top of the missed hot spring? No... just, no! I can understand the beauty pageant, but wearing a bathing suit for _Two Minutes_ and getting intruded on when you ran out of time is a bad excuse.

Yes... I felt a bit bad about Nanako being involved, and Naoto wasn't AS involved... but this was still worth it. Thanks for writing out what quite a few of us were thinking; this has been bothering me for a couple days, and I think I can put it to rest! Thanks!
MovieVillain chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
What about the other steps?
Big-Babidi chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Epic. For Trial of the Dragon indeed.

Yeah, it is a little bothersome how the guys always get crushed in those events while the girls suffer a slap on the wrist at most. The most annoying one to me is the camp out. First Mystery Food X (my mind cannot comprehend how disastrous food would have to be to knock someone out in a single bite) and then having to swim in Moron flavored vomit water... and the girls just have to wear a swimsuit for like two and half minutes. Oh the horror.

Anyway, good stuff. Ya know, we didn't get to see the ominous sounds at night or Epic Teddie Claws in action. *hinting for sequel with no attempt at subtlety*
Miss Hanamura chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Can I just say THANK YOU for writing this. Seriously, this has ALWAYS been something that's bothered me - it's totally justified when the girls act like assholes, but if Yosuke or someone does, they get punished for it (granted, sometimes he /does/ deserve it, but he's a completely nice guy, yanno? They make the situation out way worse than it should be). Again, thank you, I really enjoyed reading this!
AndI'dtotallydigasecondchapterjus tsayin'