Reviews for Entrapment
ZenBall1878 chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
I am so sad right now that you have just let the story end in a cliffhanger(Wails). That was a nice angsty story. Definitely a one I love
McIlwain chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
OMG, I can't believe you're going to leave us hanging like that. Can you at least promise that the sequel will come out shortly? I am totally frustrated right now.
McIlwain chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
This was such a cool chapter. I'm sorry I waited so long before reading it. Just like Jacob, I want them to be together, but I can't figure out how to have them together and both be happy at the same time. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
This was such a cool chapter! Look, I don't know for sure, but I'm thinking you have a few free days because of Easter/Spring Break. With that in mind, I'm expecting at least one more chapter sometime over the next several days : ). Don't keep me waiting; I love to get your author alerts!
diana-04 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
I'm falling in love with this story! Can't wait to read more. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Ness is being a massive hypocrite. She acts like only her feelings count. wanting some space to find herself is fine, but she does'nt seem to care that by doing that she is really hurting Jake. She expects Jake to give priority to her feelings while she gets to ignore his. If she wasnt so selfish she would understand why Jake had to distance himself from her.

Untill she aknowledges her selfishness and gives him a sincere apology i hope Jake tells her to shove it.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
You are doing a great job. My only irritation is that you have a life outside of your story, so you can't write new chapters constantly : )

As long as Jacob and Nessie keep feeling the pull, keep getting painful reminders of it, and are unable to stay away from each other, I'm good...
OMG Write faster!
McIlwain chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
I am loving this story. I took my time reading this chapter because I didn't know when a new one would be submitted. Don't keep us waiting!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
I think this story is so cool. Can't wait for a new chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
As much as I want to throw up about them not being officially together, I am loving this story. Keep writing chapters as fast as you can : )
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
I hope this is not one of those stories that dares to disregard the power of imprinting. Many people just don't get it, they are soul mates for crying out loud. It's like when Edward left Bella and they both can't move on with their lives even when Jacob comes in between them. Some people just try to defy what Stephanie Meyer left off. Anyway, I still find your story intriguing as long as there are no other third person trying to break them apart. Please keep on writing.
ScorpiusRoseLover chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I love it so far. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013