Reviews for Harry Potter: Life of a Ninja
tamashiyuki chapter 14 . 11/23
Wooooooow! Very gooooooooooood!
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 11/17
At least now they know what they have to do and that they have their families support.
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 11/17
So will Harry know how to use his magic along with his Chakra when he goes to Hogwarts. Also, will Harry make sure that all his vaults are safe and transfer ownership to the Nara family?
DarkViolet7258 chapter 14 . 11/6
well it was good chapter, though a bit bloody
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 10/25
The story is cool so far. Keep it up! :)
777angeloflove chapter 14 . 10/15
LOVE IT! UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
XFlare chapter 14 . 9/28
Hahaha, dumbly door, have a nice time with Hari when he pops over

Keep writing~
Melissab2883 chapter 14 . 8/27
It's great so far keep wrighting please
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 14 . 7/27
I would like to read more.
Having not genius level intellect Nara is an interesting thing - even though he's technically from another fandom entirely. Hahaha! Loved the crows, especially Odin's two watchers.
Andreasfr chapter 7 . 7/4
Dead Bone Pulse, not "bone thingy", just wanted to mention that because I surprised myself in correcting you, in my head, instantly. Didn't think I was That much of a nerd. Also, you called Hari "Harry" once. So far, I'm really enjoying this story as a mainly Naruto Fanfiction reader. You had me doing the hand-palm realization emote when you showed off Hari being a natural flyer. Very good job :)
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 6/21
Nice update, and dang, but that's a lot of dead contestants. :D
The Prime Cronos chapter 14 . 5/26
I was very happy to see an update.
Keep it up, it's a great story.
Next chapter I would like to see the psychological backlash of the ordeal.
LexisRee chapter 14 . 5/25
Sounds great! I can't wait to read more whenever you get to it.
depressedchildren chapter 14 . 5/20
I remember this story, it was soooooo cute and good. Although... and this is likely because of the time lapse, how did the kuro-bright-eyes-girl get her own and a match if her token was a match for Kotetsu? I might be missing something from earlier in the exams. ANyways, good job :)
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 14 . 5/19
Hey, I'm a brand new reader, so you have a completely clean slate with me. I really love your story so far. It has a lot of promise. I'm especially looking forward to seeing how your version of Harry tackles Hogwarts. Keep up the great work. I'm rooting for you!