Reviews for Harry Potter: Life of a Ninja
zoone4me chapter 15 . 5/4
This is the best Harry Potter , Naruto Crossover I'e read so far hope it gets updated .
24Irinia chapter 15 . 4/16
Прекрасно. Продолжение пожалуйста.
GoldenGryphon chapter 15 . 4/5
Howdy!
Loving the way you are dealing with the mash-up of HP with Naruto. I really like your characterization of the assorted kids. Giving personalities and names (and odd quirks) to random people is hard, but really makes this story POP! Thank you for taking to time to do so.
I greatly appreciate the fact that you don't have massive grammar mistakes or huge misspellings that are repeated every time you use a word. Or mis-use of societal phrases. Or ... yeah. All that annoying stuff. You know about it; FanFic is rife with it. Thank you for the absence. This is a well-written story and a pleasure to read.
I checked out your Youtube channel. After all the hints, it seemed the least I could do. Sorry, I'm not into podcasts or spending 2 hours with anyone I'm not actually related to. Just not my thing. Some of the individual videos look interesting, so I may watch them later. After taxes and other annoying adult stuff - hate this part of adulting; deadlines and money and doctors and various assignments and chores. It could always be worse, I guess.
Thank you for writing this story and continuing to write it. I appreciate your willingness to spend some of your precious free time writing, and posting in a public forum, something that I find enjoyable. Thank you, again.
Best thoughts.
Kelorus chapter 15 . 4/5
Excellent fiction, I do hope you'll update it soon x)
Soccerlover17 chapter 15 . 3/7
Update please!
MarkAntimony chapter 15 . 2/11
Looking forward to the next update. Currently sad over decreased likelihood of future exploding firefly shenanigans.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 12 . 12/9/2017
Lol I like that medic guy. I shall call him Anon, short for Anonymous. At least until you give him a name.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 11 . 12/9/2017
Don't forget Hari's mom who lost her left leg so she could raise Hari.
Also, thanks for explaining that Keika blew herself up so Hari could have her token. But here is a question. Why? She could just give him the token and quit the exam like Hana.
People don't HAVE to die in the Chuunin exam. It happens because all the villages are filled with bloodthirsty assholes who want to kill people from other villages. But it's not needed.
So Keika's sacrifice was stupid and pointless. Rather than help Hari fight in the exam with 5 Leaf nin instead of 4 then quit, she chose to traumatize her friend (and maybe love interest judging by the kiss) place her comrades in more danger and die. Dear lord, someone get that girl some counseling.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 10 . 12/9/2017
Wait. Why did she keel over? Chakra Exhaustion? Please explain. Her fall has absolutely ZERO impact because I don't know what the hell just happened. Did she just fall asleep?
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 7 . 12/9/2017
The thing with summons having names for bloodlines is obviously not in canon

Actually we don't know if this is true. Manda sees all humans beneath him, even Orochimaru. Katsuya and Enma hold great respect for Tsunade and Hiruzen respectfully. And we don't know jack about Gai's Tortoises, or Kakashi's Dogs. Leaving the Toads as the only talking summons whose relm we have seen in canon. You cannot judge every summon relm based on just the Toads. So the Crows having nicknames for bloodlines makes perfect sense.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 12/9/2017
I always thought Ino-Shika-Cho was just for Ino, Shikamaru and Chouji because Asuma was a lazy asshole and knew their dads trained them to work together just like the first Ino-Shika-Cho. I never thought it had anything to do with ANY other member of their clans. So Hari, Hana and Keiko didn't bother me in the slightest.
Keiko however did bother me. A dead last Aburame? I don't even know what to say to that. That's like an Inuzuka with a cat companion. It just ain't right.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 15 . 11/1/2017
Good story. The type of HPxN cross I was looking for. Hopefully, the next update will happen sooner rather than later.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 10 . 11/1/2017
Ok, I don't get it. Why did she die?
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 3 . 10/31/2017
That scene with Ayami at the end was good, but I think that Shisui should spend more time with his team to deal with their first kills.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 2 . 10/31/2017