Reviews for Underground for Centuries
My Devil Butler chapter 2 . 11/18
Kaname still doesn't drink others blood, that's good. When you first encounter with something old and not a human being, I'll surely do the same things like Zero did. Prepare yourself to be the spouse of the king of vampire. The romance scene on the way. Please, do make updates. Your stories are really awesome and I can't get rid it of my head since last night when I found your story.
My Devil Butler chapter 1 . 11/18
Kaito is damn funny in here. The atmosphere when they did the exorcise, not sure if it's funny or scarry. And I like the way it is. The scenes just playing in front of my face. They look like some children who want to know about something. So the ghost is an ancient vampire. Just hope that Kaname won't let Zero die after drink his blood. If that happen then the story end, LOL.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 2 . 5/30
yep this story is awesome please update :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 5/30
cherrypopper11 chapter 2 . 1/21
Please update soon
kuroh chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
countinue chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
nooooo ;-; please update! ;-; i really want you to contnue this story too! ;-; onegai!
Yuu Kirishima chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Kaname will kill PETA XDD I want to see it lolol
kluna chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Really? You just have to end it where it's good! Why you little- ahem- I mean you should update soon.
miketsukami13 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
A lovely story laved the interactions between kaname and zero could stop laughing ... anyway I'll be waiting for the next chapter
KxZ fan girl chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
update soon! i just read your story.
Shiro Arisu chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Zombie Mr writer.. Really cute story.. Write more :D
ray3arth chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Slightly clueless Kaname is the best! "Zombie" and evil, dark overlord PETA; I was dying. There are no words. Amazing! I can't wait to see Kaname try and interact with Zero's coworkers (I kind of really hope he tries to caress his face in public and unintentionally make Zero all flustered/hot and bothered).
shokubu chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
this is so funny.
i like this type of AU.
update soon please.
thecoldforest chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Poor, poor Zero, look at the mess you've gotten into...And I just can't help but laugh:D Nyaa, I don't care if he's OOC, I think he's adorbs and deserves a cookie:) update soon, k?