Reviews for The Snow has Stopped the Rain
Akelly9065 chapter 14 . 10/5
Just found this fic. It looks very good. I hope that you update it with the next chapter soon. Will be checking out your other Fic's.
Ms.MJ chapter 14 . 9/26
This is so interesting! I like that Shirayuki actually "merged" with Ichigo when he was mainly using Rukia's power. Given the Zanpaktõ Arc in the Anime, I can see that Shirayuki would actually get along with Ichigo quite well. It is pretty cool that she tried so hard to communicate with him and he accepted her so well. It makes sense that Ichigo and Rukia also linked up with each other since the Zanpaktõ soul is still part of yourself. A bit strange it didn't happen in the first place if you ask me... Or maybe it did since they always seemed to understand each other quite well and could find each other better than anyone else... Given the upload date, I assume you abandoned this story which is a shame, really. I am very curious how this would have developed otherwise. Maybe you will come back to it sooner or later, so might as well follow this story for now.
GriffonSpade chapter 14 . 9/25
Hmm, I think the whole 'shinigami have inner hollows' thing is true, but with a caveat: Their inner hollows are /purified/. It would be humans with the unpurified inner hollows (Which in pluses eventually consume them if they are not purified). Zangetsu's nature makes me wonder if maybe the Zanpakutou spirits are related to their purified hollows or something...
What's more, hollows don't gain shinigami powers(apart from stealing them): Arrancar don't have /actual/ shinigami abilities, just very similar ones. And then Kido/Bala and Shunpo/Sonido actually seem like flavored generic spiritual abilities.
And then all the true shinigami who have gained hollow powers have done so from an external corruption. (thus removing their purity?)

Anyhow, I hope this will be continued, and wonder when the Old Man is gonna pop up, and what he'll do.
This is good. Keep on writing I would like to see the end of this. Don't give up!
Miss Jackson Grayson-Barton chapter 14 . 9/9
Why do I still binge read fics that are perfect but will probably never be finished? It hurts. Thank you for ripping off another shard of my already damaged heart and stomping on it, it was very much appreciated.

On a more serious note, this was beautiful, and I loved your twist on the storyline. Not only was it original, but your incredible writing skills made it that much more compelling.

So to conclude: despite me wanting to cry in a corner about the lack of more to read, I'm going to shut up and just accept what's been given.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 14 . 9/3
Fun stuff
Ichigo was OP in the anime, but this gives new meaning to the world of OP.
Ace of Spies chapter 14 . 8/16
Great please update soon
Lily of the Valli chapter 14 . 8/15
Glad to see this fic back in action!

The whole premise of the story is very interesting and your execution of the idea is quite brilliant.
Ichigo-Zaraki fight - quite epic. Through I'm afraid as much energy as was emited will probably catch attension of all the Soul Reapers naer-by. Ichigo and Rukia better get away from there, quickly.
having 2 different zampakto is the definition of 'overpowered' in the Bleach universe; y do u think that shinigami only ever have 1 zampakto?
Rukia, wielding Zangetsu?! there's a reason Ichigo wielded Zangetsu in the anime/manga; it takes a sh***ting lot of spirit energy. r u trying 2 make Rukia die?!
'living ammunition'... what could go wrong (besides everything)?
this is the 'lol' moment of the entire timeline. LOL!
well, its an accurate alternate-timeline. considering that Ichigo Kurosaki did the impossible in the anime, it wouldn't be unexpected for this to happen if Sode no Shirayuki wasn't removed from his soul.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 14 . 8/5
Hmm I have to say, this is the first time I've seen a story with dual wield Shiaryuki Zangetsu. I like it.