Reviews for The Snow has Stopped the Rain
Aquawyrm chapter 14 . 12/6
That 4k word battle was very enjoyable. I'm sad to see it's been years since your last update, but I'm sure I'll revisit this story at some point in the future. Thanks for the entertainment!
DiegoARL38 chapter 14 . 10/22
It would be nice to see this continued, although I'm pretty sure that it won't happen... For that you wrote, it was great
MistyPaws chapter 14 . 8/19
This is such a great story, I would really love to see more! Hope this story can continue, it has alot of promise!
Doctor Psychosis chapter 14 . 8/11
strange story is strange, but awesome all the same. can't wait to read more. on another note, this story is closest to the mythical story in which Ichigo has the powers of all his friends(i.e. Chad's arms, Orihime's hairpin fairy's) that i have seen yet! thus making it automatically at least 20% more awesome than all others of this genre combine! i can't count crossovers with that sadly, but its true!
Tolandiel94 chapter 14 . 4/10
Please update soon it would be nice to be able to know how this continues
Camolot the Creator chapter 14 . 3/16
Dude, come oooooooooooooooon, get back here and finish this! I wanna see where you plan to go!
Camolot the Creator chapter 9 . 3/16
Oh.
OH!
THIS? THIS is going to be FUN.
(murderous predatory grin)
Camolot the Creator chapter 5 . 3/7
Tatsuki as a shinigami? Hell, I'd LOVE to see that!
Camolot the Creator chapter 3 . 3/7
An objection, but only a little one.
Didn't Hyōrinmaru, the zanpakutou of Tōshirō Hitsugaya, bond to two shinigami at once? If I remember correctly, the other was a close friend of Tōshirō, and Tōshirō had to fight him over who was the true wielder of Hyōrinmaru. This was not because it was actually a conflict of interest for the zanpakutou itself, it was more because the laws of the seireitei required it. And they wouldn't have laws about it if it hadn't happened before.

However, would hat-and-clogs know that? I dunno. I feel like he would; Kisuke is not a man to go uninformed about anything.
HonorGuard Ra chapter 14 . 2/20
The Zaraki/Kurosaki fight was great! And was that the Old Man speaking up for a second? Very curious if this is still alive.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 14 . 2/20
It lived...and then it died. What a pity.
IskandarVesperia chapter 14 . 2/1
Great story and I hope you continue it.
I actually started reading after finding it on the TvTropes page
Cormin12 chapter 5 . 1/30
Ah so you did know who zangetsu was, I didn't know when or if you had that information.
Cormin12 chapter 3 . 1/30
Ah another point to point out. Ichigo is not in fact the first to use another's zanpactou, the blind flunky who follows Aizen ... Tosen? He is using his deceased friends sword instead of his own.
Cormin12 chapter 2 . 1/30
I'm not to sure but at this time did you know that zangetsu was the "hollow" along? The black coat an glasses guy was a part of the Quincy king who stole zangetsus name.