Reviews for The Snow has Stopped the Rain
Tolandiel94 chapter 14 . 4/10
Please update soon it would be nice to be able to know how this continues
Camolot the Creator chapter 14 . 3/16
Dude, come oooooooooooooooon, get back here and finish this! I wanna see where you plan to go!
Camolot the Creator chapter 9 . 3/16
Oh.
OH!
THIS? THIS is going to be FUN.
(murderous predatory grin)
Camolot the Creator chapter 5 . 3/7
Tatsuki as a shinigami? Hell, I'd LOVE to see that!
Camolot the Creator chapter 3 . 3/7
An objection, but only a little one.
Didn't Hyōrinmaru, the zanpakutou of Tōshirō Hitsugaya, bond to two shinigami at once? If I remember correctly, the other was a close friend of Tōshirō, and Tōshirō had to fight him over who was the true wielder of Hyōrinmaru. This was not because it was actually a conflict of interest for the zanpakutou itself, it was more because the laws of the seireitei required it. And they wouldn't have laws about it if it hadn't happened before.

However, would hat-and-clogs know that? I dunno. I feel like he would; Kisuke is not a man to go uninformed about anything.
HonorGuard Ra chapter 14 . 2/20
The Zaraki/Kurosaki fight was great! And was that the Old Man speaking up for a second? Very curious if this is still alive.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 14 . 2/20
It lived...and then it died. What a pity.
IskandarVesperia chapter 14 . 2/1
Great story and I hope you continue it.
I actually started reading after finding it on the TvTropes page
Cormin12 chapter 5 . 1/30
Ah so you did know who zangetsu was, I didn't know when or if you had that information.
Cormin12 chapter 3 . 1/30
Ah another point to point out. Ichigo is not in fact the first to use another's zanpactou, the blind flunky who follows Aizen ... Tosen? He is using his deceased friends sword instead of his own.
Cormin12 chapter 2 . 1/30
I'm not to sure but at this time did you know that zangetsu was the "hollow" along? The black coat an glasses guy was a part of the Quincy king who stole zangetsus name.
LuckySeven-Chomei chapter 14 . 1/20
Great story! The Soul Society Invasion arc is my favorite and I really like how you changed the canon plot and made something even better! (The main pairing being one of many things!)
Also it's great to see how the RR(I)T got stronger. They still can't beat a captain, but at least they stick and fight together instead of getting seperated and fight one on one when none of them is that strong.
Hope you'll continue this story because it's one of the best I read so far
Scaehime chapter 14 . 9/12/2016
I found Soul Hunter on someone else's faves list, read and finished that, and then found this fic on your page. I really like what you're doing with Ichigo and Rukia's link. Looking forward to more of tbis and Soul Hunter!
God bless,
Scae
Storyman09 chapter 14 . 9/10/2016
I like this a lot. Been reading this the last few days. It's good. I think I like the ideas you've used and what you've done with this so far more than even one of the other "Ichigo can use Sode no Shirayuki" I've also been reading. I hope you continue this, even after so long since this last update. I can understand if not, if you got bored or writer blocked or there aren't many people interested in this but I'd gladly read more. Good story. Cool stuff. I like that Rukia and Ichigo both have access to Zangetsu and Sode no Shirayuki. That's going to be interesting when it comes time for Bankai, whenever that is in this story. Anyhow, best of luck writing or whatever you're doing now.

-Storyman09