Reviews for The Snow has Stopped the Rain
demonicsouls4 chapter 1 . 4/16
I just started this, and I can already tell this is much better than that other guy's version. I couldn't even get through the first chapter of his. The amount of swearing was too obnoxious, and the pacing felt too fast and rushed. And that was his revised version. You however, execute this very well. You got a favorite from me. I hope you keep it up.
giboh92 chapter 13 . 1/2
Update soon...
SeerKing chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
Update? Please?
Sandaime Hokage chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
Really enjoying this fic so far, like the idea you have come up with, Rukia and Ichigo sharing zanpakutos. Looking forward to seeing where you go next with this fic.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
Nice! Kenpachi's up next! Then training! I look forward to training, and also the upcoming fights, especially Ichigo vs Byakuya. This ought to be good!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Very interesting! I like it! An interesting plot twist! I look forward to reading more!
slayst chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
This is just genius.
A direct mental link and shared zanpakuto, seriously you're awesome.
Can't wait to see what's next.
Keep up the good work.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
... Wut?
InARealPickle chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
I'm not at all bothered that Zangetsu gets to start the story with his real name. What bothers me is that you insisted on keeping him a hollow. That makes no sense. Ichigo didn't go through a hollowfication process, so his soul shouldn't have anything resembling a hollow in it.
Your excuse that all shinigami have a hidden inner hollow is just too convenient. Was it really necessary to the plot for Zangetsu to still have a yellow eye and talk in an annoying voice?
There still would have been inner conflict with the Quincy spirit hiding in there.
Besides, you mentioned too many times in the earlier chapters that Ichigo's zanpaktu was still asleep. When exactly did Zangetsu have the time to wake up and fight off being absorbed by a hollow?
Also, you didn't explain why Ichigo's inner hollow was so very different from all the other thousands of shinigami's inner hollows. Why is it that Ichigo was the only one whose inner hollow (since you claim they all have one) was a threat to his zanpaktu?
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I love rewrites with plausible plot twists like this!
FleurSuoh chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
Love the story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon please
Uchiha Rai chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
I agree that Kyoraku was the best option, any other captain they could have run into except Ukitake(which I can't really see happening because of his illness) and possibly tosen would have been more likely to kill or severely injure them than to capture them alive and mostly unharmed.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
This story so far is really good and I like it so keep up the good work!
S.R.457 chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
well crap... This is going to be epic show down! keep it up!
Iceflame55 chapter 13 . 8/13/2014
Heh :). I wonder just how much power those two are really sharing, and how surprising everyone might find this fight VEG. Even the ones IN said fight!