Reviews for The Snow has Stopped the Rain
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 14 . 22h
Fun stuff
Ichigo was OP in the anime, but this gives new meaning to the world of OP.
Ace of Spies chapter 14 . 8/16
Great please update soon
Lily of the Valli chapter 14 . 8/15
Glad to see this fic back in action!

The whole premise of the story is very interesting and your execution of the idea is quite brilliant.
Ichigo-Zaraki fight - quite epic. Through I'm afraid as much energy as was emited will probably catch attension of all the Soul Reapers naer-by. Ichigo and Rukia better get away from there, quickly.
having 2 different zampakto is the definition of 'overpowered' in the Bleach universe; y do u think that shinigami only ever have 1 zampakto?
Rukia, wielding Zangetsu?! there's a reason Ichigo wielded Zangetsu in the anime/manga; it takes a sh***ting lot of spirit energy. r u trying 2 make Rukia die?!
'living ammunition'... what could go wrong (besides everything)?
this is the 'lol' moment of the entire timeline. LOL!
well, its an accurate alternate-timeline. considering that Ichigo Kurosaki did the impossible in the anime, it wouldn't be unexpected for this to happen if Sode no Shirayuki wasn't removed from his soul.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 14 . 8/5
Hmm I have to say, this is the first time I've seen a story with dual wield Shiaryuki Zangetsu. I like it.
HiddenMaster chapter 14 . 8/3
This is a pretty cool take on an AU bleach verse. So far, I have to say it is thoroughly enjoyable to read, and the characterization is spot on for just about everyone.

Now, I will say that you handled Ichigo and Zaraki's fight better than most other authors I've seen, and it was just freaking awesome.

Now, I will say the best part of this, in my personal opinion, has been Ichigo's interactions with Rukia, Sode no Shirayuki, and True Zangetsu. They're excellently written, witty, and just plain fun to read. Whatever direction you take this in, I'd recommend keeping the current style up.

Overall, an excellent story whose only flaw is that I want more.

HiddenMaster out
Lightsbane1905 chapter 14 . 7/2
ypour a great writer, i love Soul Hunter a lot but pure Genre without any crossover is where it gets interesting.
fractalmuse chapter 1 . 6/26
I'm really liking this so far! But I've got a couple of nitpicks that might be helpful later on.

First off, Getsuga Tenshou isn't supposed to be silvery blue. Ichigo's (and Zangetsu's) reiatsu is *black* - the blue he shows early in the series is because of the Quincy manifestation's influence (much like Uryuu's reishi weapons are blue). If Ichigo really is using Zangetsu's powers, it's troubling that his GT is still blue - unless this is brilliant foreshadowing for a reveal that the Quincy manifestation has been posing as Zangetsu all along, in which case EVERYONE IGNORE WHAT YOU JUST READ.

But if it's not foreshadowing, then Ichigo's shikai shouldn't be the kitchen knife we all know and love (that too was the manifestation at work). I assume you keep up with the manga, so it should be the scimitar-like thing that's now the bigger of his two swords instead.

Also, since you're going with the "all Shinigami have an inner Hollow" route, what about Aizen's plans? How did Masaki and Isshin meet if Whitey wasn't involved, and how did Isshin lose his powers? If Whitey does exist in your universe, where did it go if it wasn't transferred to Ichigo at birth (to fuse with Zangetsu)? Hey hey hey, or maybe Whitey and the Quincy are working together? :D

Right, I'm not sure if you noticed but I'm sort of a Bleach encyclopedia and I really like this fic so if you ever want to bounce plot bunnies or canon aspects off someone else I'd be happy to :)
GodOfPixies chapter 14 . 6/24
Well I'm not a pre-existing fan like you wanted reviews from, but I'm certainly a fan now! Just found the story this morning and it's certainly an intriguing concept for a story to me. Your writing style has definitely taken a jump over the last couple chapters, and it was good to begin with, so I'll definitely be following this.

Great fight scene; I really hope to see more of this because I can't wait to find out more about the link between Rukia and Ichigo.
TheDoctor1194 chapter 14 . 6/17
I must say, this is one of the most fascinating rewrites of canon that I've seen. I look forward to seeing where it goes.