Reviews for The Snow has Stopped the Rain
Brenden chapter 14 . 6/4
Greatwork
Lord Alania chapter 14 . 5/8
Just finished reading this. I found it while going over recommendations in Tv tropes. It is very good and funny. I hope you update it.
1eragon33 chapter 14 . 3/7
can't wait for more
Mondtanz chapter 14 . 12/17/2015
I read this after finding Soul Hunter and i must say i like it, too
You did a great thing with twisting canon the way you did. Totally believable and a very good read. Please don't abandon this story. Take as much time as you like. I'm already looking forward to the next chapter, whenever you publish it.
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
I liked this one better than the other story
Hannah chapter 14 . 12/8/2015
I really love this story
Cookie chapter 14 . 11/23/2015
This is such a great fic, and I can't wait to read more when you finally update
draco7347 chapter 14 . 11/22/2015
cant wait for new chapters
Mas2009 chapter 14 . 11/17/2015
updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 14 . 10/31/2015
Dual wielding Zanpakuto's...hot damn. Why haven't I seen this kind off glorious bullshit before?
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2015
This was last updated in... May? Though that's a little longer than I'd like, I can definitely say I'm on the edge of my seat for the next chapter :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Wasted potential
Akelly9065 chapter 14 . 10/5/2015
Just found this fic. It looks very good. I hope that you update it with the next chapter soon. Will be checking out your other Fic's.
MsMJ chapter 14 . 9/26/2015
This is so interesting! I like that Shirayuki actually "merged" with Ichigo when he was mainly using Rukia's power. Given the Zanpaktõ Arc in the Anime, I can see that Shirayuki would actually get along with Ichigo quite well. It is pretty cool that she tried so hard to communicate with him and he accepted her so well. It makes sense that Ichigo and Rukia also linked up with each other since the Zanpaktõ soul is still part of yourself. A bit strange it didn't happen in the first place if you ask me... Or maybe it did since they always seemed to understand each other quite well and could find each other better than anyone else... Given the upload date, I assume you abandoned this story which is a shame, really. I am very curious how this would have developed otherwise. Maybe you will come back to it sooner or later, so might as well follow this story for now.
GriffonSpade chapter 14 . 9/25/2015
Hmm, I think the whole 'shinigami have inner hollows' thing is true, but with a caveat: Their inner hollows are /purified/. It would be humans with the unpurified inner hollows (Which in pluses eventually consume them if they are not purified). Zangetsu's nature makes me wonder if maybe the Zanpakutou spirits are related to their purified hollows or something...
What's more, hollows don't gain shinigami powers(apart from stealing them): Arrancar don't have /actual/ shinigami abilities, just very similar ones. And then Kido/Bala and Shunpo/Sonido actually seem like flavored generic spiritual abilities.
And then all the true shinigami who have gained hollow powers have done so from an external corruption. (thus removing their purity?)

Anyhow, I hope this will be continued, and wonder when the Old Man is gonna pop up, and what he'll do.