Reviews for Love & Friendship Games
DamnedJoker chapter 14 . 8/8/2016
excellent plot, fuckall dialogues
DamnedJoker chapter 11 . 8/8/2016
I'll give you an idea. Whenever you write a dialogue, especially one that's romantic, speak it out loud after you've typed it out. Then you can judge how fuckall it sounds and then make improvements. but all in all, brilliant stuff
PrimroseMariePotter chapter 19 . 3/24/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I LOVE THIS!
catniphawthorne chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I don't usually read Everlark or Gadge, but I saw the summary and just had to read.
Chalayne chapter 19 . 8/31/2015
Really like this story. Hope you continue!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/31/2015
Hope you plan to finish!
melliemoo chapter 19 . 1/23/2015
I thought this story started slowly, but it has really grown into something! I really hope you are planning on finishing it. I love what Gale did in his interview.
The Heartless Direwolf chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
You're an incredible writer, and the story is very original, we're all begging you to update. I know it's been a while, but please!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
please update can you make a fic were madge goes in to the games like the 72nd please
FortuneFaded2012 chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
I read through this entire thing and found it fascinating. Will you be continuing at some point?
katniss mellark yjhg2 chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
I don't like it your story focuses on Madge and gale and peeta and kayniss just seem like minor characters.
Not good... Couldn't you make peeta the leader?
Pug1998 chapter 19 . 2/9/2014
Awesome story! I'm sooo Gonna continue reading. I started it the other day thought about it all night and finished it today. Well what you have so far! I was thinking if a bunch of scenarios! Lol but I really like how you show what it's like for a victor before katniss. Bc Suzy didn't do that and I was sad. And how spinner said its best to just step off the platform before the gong goes off. I really wish she took advantage of that. I know I'd be gruesome but awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This is a great story. One problem though. Since Peeta's an Everdeen, he would've taken Katniss's place as one who when sings, the birds stop to listen, and Katniss, since she's a Mellark, would be taking Peeta's place as the one who's a goner the first time she listened to his voice. UPDATE SOON!
maya09 chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
I really love the way you wrote the four of them. it's amazing and it sticks to what their characters are like canon. I really hope you update and complete this story. it's awesome.