Reviews for Glob, Fionna! Guys are all about lumps!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
WOW! That was...amazing!
ShampooTheEvilNinjaKitty chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
You, human, you are a very good writer. It has been a long time since my friends first told me to jump on the adventure time fanfiction band wagon. I am glad that your story has opened the door to that oppurtunity. Thank you, arigatou, muchos gracias.
Niensel chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Thought it was great ! Will there be a sequel ?
Ana911 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Man, this is seriouse one articulari good fanfiction thingie I like it I really relly like iyou got me in "Glob" nice one shot! :D
Beth chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Hey i looovr this story but you gotta finish it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
That managed to be cute and funny and hot all at the same time. 3
FioleeOTP chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Very well done one of the few I've read where it was sexy but articulate. You aren't at all vulgar unlike many I have read, where they have used slang like terms and unliteral ways of going about this like this. Being what it was it was tasteful and dare I say elegant, congrats!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
that was the most perfect fanfiction between these two characters that I've ever read, I kid you not. This is exactly how I would have imagined thecharacters, thank you so much.
MyLovelyRabbit chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I HAVE SO MUCH FEELS RIGHT NOW ASSDGJSLALSJEJOWJXNEOWOCJ THIS NEEDS LIKE 100000 MORE REVIEWS CUZ THIS WAS AMAZING! YOU'RE AMAZING FIR WRITING THIS GOLD OH LAWDZ I NEED MOAR! Great job! Ahhhhhh I'm so happy
jbug2000 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wow, absolutely amazing!
Lilting Lithium chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This was so adorable and awkward and cute and adorable and oh my god I'm melting into a rainbow puddle someone save me rscbdjasdfghjk
queen-of-anarchy chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is one of the best sexy things I've ever read. Especially since is soooo sexy without any actual sex happening. For an author to pull that out is absolute talent. I loved this. And the way both of their emotions radiate is just fantastic :)
purplezebracorn chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
awww
Ranran.Handstand chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Wow. Just wow.
I don't write reviews often, because I don't see many stories on this site worth reviewing, but again. Wow.
First off, and this might be a little unfair, but I'm a huge Marshall Lee and Fionna fan, (if that's not already apparent from my reading this in the first place) so props for actually writing a good, heavy PG13 oneshot involving the two.
Secondly, the detail and voice of your writing is just great. There were actually a few bits that made me literally laugh out loud, and they weren't spelling mistakes!
Now, normally my reviews are really long and drawn out, going on and on about what they did wrong, what they did right. Fuckin'. Please.
This was by far one of the best oneshots I've ever read, bar none, and that's saying something considering I'm basically a sex obsessed internet pervert and there was no real 'sex' in your story.
Long story short, and to lessen the parts where I sound like a creeper, good story, good voice, good spelling, (that's an issue in this day and age) and the only thing I noticed as far as 'criticism' needs to go was a couple of spots where a more natural flow in the wording would sell better and make your sentence a bit smoother.
Good job, I appreciate good writing when I see it, and try to make sure they know how well they've done; keep up the good work!
bluegirlalexis chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
OM-GLOB THAT WAS AMAZING!
Thank you so much for putting that up!
Is there gonna be another chapter where they actually do it? :D lol
TTHHHHIIISSSS IIISSSSSS SSSOOOOOOO AMAZING!