Reviews for Thistleclaw's Ambition
TheMysteriousAlpha chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Great chapter update soon please
Alpha Tigress 1221 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Love this chapter, just like the others. I always laugh when Stonepaw says, "Mistykit! I didn't mean it! Don't be angry!" Lolz. Anyway, I can't believe that Mistypaw is Thisleclaw's apprentice. I hope he doesn't kill her or anything, cause you know, he might do that. Poor Mosskit, she should've been an apprentice too. Anyway, MossxRed is still adorable.

NAcha'z Ninja, out ;)
DauntlessFlame chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Poor Mosskit! I feel even worse for Mistypaw! Not Thistleclaw!

Just an FYI you typed Mistykit once after the apprentice ceremony.
Leturtlewings chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I don't mean to offend you but

Why the hell does everyone make thistleclaw the bad guy? He did nothing wrong, he was a great mate to snowfur ( come at me bluefurtards), and did nothing to deserve the garbage that bluefur have him.

Also getting him kicked into the dark forest.. Honestly he just had ambition he didn't murder anyone.

Sorry for my rant this is a great story by the way
Sheeplion chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Awesome job! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Dobby's Angel is at Hogwarts chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Very good start. I love it!
San child of the wolves chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Wow this is great! I loved it. I like the starclan magic flowers that was awesome. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good luck with it.
Alpha Tigress 1221 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I see what you did w/the flowers, and the super edition books, and brokentail, and...aahhhh! StarClan Magic in the water! The awesomeness! Anyway, wonderful prologue, and I look forward to seeing more in the future. People should really read this, its just truly, awesome.