Reviews for Bound
kagome313 chapter 1 . 1/10
I hate when she uses Osuwari on him...but i LOVE it during these moments and she did well lol. Whole time am saying he should be on her when she says it - just image the depth of it (pun intended any which way lol).. .and then u gave us that! I really enjoyed this. Had me smiling the whole time I was reading it *_* Kags was a lil masochist but I dont mind - am not a fan of cannon so OOC are normal for me 3
ARTM Cullan chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Great story
Eva chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Very hot!
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Ooo deliciously hot sexy and burning with passion, amazing fic, thanks

Raven
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
oh, brilliant!
well you make a point about what you said right above the comment box and even though kagome is shy, she probably isn't as shy as the girls in that time era, as a women from the future she knows she doesn't have to wait for the guy to make a move because in the future it isn't unheard of.
Lola Rogers chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Wow! Very Creative! I loved your story!

-Tessa Raine
DarkDragon chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
-nosebleed- Wow...
endlessmisery23 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Very naughty Kagome! LOL really cute story! love InuKags so much!
somebody's world chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Oh, good GOSH, that was hot. And hilarious. And really well-written.

Glad I'm not the only one who's thought of the... /other/ ways the spell could be used ;)
Darkshadowrose2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
love it
jescimari chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This was hilarious and an amazing story great job :)
Dusty-Evals chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the July 2013 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. /group/Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:
feudal. fav. cc/

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:
feudal .fav. cc/winners/ 2013-2/ july-2013/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:
feudal . /gallery/ ?album116

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:
feudal. fav . cc/ gallery/index. php

Please pick up "site only" awards here:
.cc/gallery /thumbnails .php? album116

The Feudal Association
blood87 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I enjoyed reading this. However the image of Naraku dressed like a Geisha doing a strip-tease will forever haunted me.