Reviews for On Fire, a Teen Wolf novel by Nancy Holder
Emmanuella chapter 13 . 1/19
how many chapters are in this book. I know this can't be the last one
Kayla chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
We'll I just love scott and allison. I love how the make out in the woods with their arms wrapped around each other. So cute.
Tamsin chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
As much a I enjoy the book it also messes up with the shows Canon of Derek's MOTHER being the Alpha...and I may have to go back and re read, but isn't josh Derek and Laura's cousin or something? and Laura was making out with him? Them frisky frisky werewolves lol. That and the absolute lack Cora mentions. Then again we don't know just how many of the people who died in the fire were Derek's siblings. And going b the book, it would seem that Derek had more than the number of people who died in the fire in his family. Unless the show meant immediate family.
Tsume12 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
This is actually quite well written. Keep up the good work!
Girl-Who-Ran-With-Wolves chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
thank you so much for sharing this! I've been looking for it everywhere :D
Kadajclone chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
OMG thank you so much for posting these. I have looked everywhere for the novel and can't find it. Can't wait for the next chapter. And sweet jesus once ya get a look inside Kate's head...ya really get to see just how much of a psycho she is. Seeing as how you have already read the novel, are their any flashbacks with Laura or Peter?
Ship Stethan chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I already read it. It gives some Derek backstory and isn't bad. I gave it 4 out of 5 on Goodreads.

It has provided much Derek backstory material in my fics.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
update love that some fanfics still have lydia/jackson plot line