Reviews for After The Dust
Gestir chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
You are right, this IS a much better ending. To just about any season, actually. :-)

I like the careful and soft interaction. Two very tired friends who just decide that there's no point in deflecting this any longer because they both know exactly where they are. It gives me the warm fuzzies, but in a pretty sensible way because this is not Big Drama but everyday love and I like that a lot.

And you write it well. Then, when I look at the dates, I realize that your latest story is from 2013, and I hope that you are still writing new things somewhere else because I think you have real talent for this. And you make me happy, and I'd like you to make me happy again, because I'm selfish like that. So, for all our sakes, please keep telling stories. It's good for us and I hope it's good for you.
Thank you for sharing this. I hope you'll share with us again.
slashpony chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
;)) I think I mentioned before that one of the reasons I love fanfic is that in the right hands it can fix canon where it's desperately broken.

Also, it just amazes me how you seem to move so effortlessly between humorous, flirty fics and poignant vignettes.

However, to get all of that in a single story seemed too much to ask for. But that's what you give us here. Thanks.
loneranger67 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
And you leave it there? Oh Man, I loved this, very real, I can picture this all happening, it's so well written- they just leap from the page in the realism of the situation and their words. Really well done!
BostonRocket chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
VERY NICE!
Fallen austin chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Great writing as always. Loved Jane teasing her about wearing a one piece and the bikini sales going down..so funny.

Glad she addressed the Casey issue..still can't believe Jane's character would beg him to stay with her. Loved that you wrote Maura found that it made her look weak..I felt exactly the same..lol

catch you for the next story..J :)
JG chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
FANTASTIC!
Sweet1uvn chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
As usual, excellent. I love the defenses finally coming down for both of them. In that quiet moment together when they just admit it to themselves and each other. Great, but what a massive tease! I still love it.
fergz1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
If only..; )
CCJLFAN1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This was great! Would love to read a part 2!
gari10 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Loved this
Reggieme chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This is awesome even if this is indeed the end-but would love another chapter. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Damn that was great and exactly how season 3 should have ended!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Something about this whole scene was so hot
jba42 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013