Reviews for Elemental Darkness
ProuDragoNight chapter 17 . 1/8
Can't wait to see what happens your story.
MurasakiKuroAkai chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
Good action, but I not much description about Spyro and Cynder's enemy. But since it mentioned diamond-like quality at the end, I'm guessing that's the earth adaptor elemental.

I almost forgot about that earth energy cyclone bomb, slow but handy. It was also the foundation for the ice bomb in "Eternal Night".

Anyway, have fun on your vacation!
Looking forward to the next chapter.
MurasakiKuroAkai chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
Interesting idea to show the deer's point of view like a character, granted that it was kinda cruel to portray its final moments, but still a rather new idea.

(Michael) Note to self: Never check how sharp an arrow is when it's coated in paralytic serum.

Either the trio stumbled upon a secret passage to the orb of electricity, or some kind of earth elemental teleportation type magic.

flake is getting rather paranoid. Granted that she is evil, but still though.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Airchi chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
Woop forgot to add this in the A/N.

This chapter as well as most of the upcoming chapters will be much shorter than the last ones. The reason for this is because if I were to write all of this as one big chapter, it will be waaaaaay too long, so Zizima suggested I split it into several smaller chapters. Plus I NEEDED to get this posted. This psycho will do terrible things to me in my sleep! Like dipping my hand in warm water or throwing me into the pool in the middle of the night.

Plasmafury chapter 15 . 10/17/2014
I just recently found this story (pretty much a week ago) and couldn't wait to read furhter. This story is amazing and I love the ideas you have, the humorous situations (quite often I found my nearly on the floor). This is by far definitely one of my favourite Spyro fanfics and I've read many. All in all the story is just brilliant and I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work there.

Guest chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
Hurray cant tell you how long I have been waiting for this fic to update hope none is discouraging you from writing
Dardarax chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I'll be honest, I'm usually not a fan of the 'starting with the end of the games' trope. I get that it was done to transition from the apparently necessary beginning to the present time, but it was so short that I felt it could have easily been cut and simply replaced with a 'after the defeat of Malefor' time transition line.

Oh well, everyone has their own style. )

So, for a first story ever posted on this site, it's fairy well done. While I wasn't immediately drawn in the wording was decent and the description fine. An overall good start. Though the bits with the Guardians dragged somewhat and I found myself skipping.

I most enjoyed the part with the 'villains.' Pretty good foreshadowing and I am quite curious to know who and what they are, as well as their plans. I also enjoyed the idea behind the elementals. It's really not something used all that often, with only one other person I know who does.

Finally, I also was drawn into reading by your summary. Far too few authors here bother to make a good summary and it really pleased me to see yours. It was interesting and catchy and very professional. More than anything else it made me want to read, which is exactly what it should do. Good job! :D

Good work, I'll look forward to reading more.

Let your imagination Flourish

ps. I laughed at the "Flames were used to kill Ignitus joke." Very clever. )
MurasakiKuroAkai chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
Yay! The story is back! :-D
The prank was pretty funny, though I guess Quake has almost as bad as temper as pyro.

There's still a mixed-named paragraph or 2, but I still understood it.

Michael and Flame are kinda screwed, but luckily the romantic is in separate group. Sorry Flameā€¦_ _ _

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Wreathed In Shadow chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
In response to your challenge: FLAME FLAME FLAME! Also good chapter and welcome back
Guest chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Great chapter hope you get another up soon one of the best TLOS fics so far
Nettlefrost chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
In all honesty, I'm gutted to see that this isn't a new chapter of the story! :P But I'm really glad you're OK and hopefully not too traumatised; I would have been so scared if that had happened to me. Let's hope that the police catch the criminals and you get all your stolen stuff back.
ProuDragoNight chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
Glad that no one got hurt. I hope everything turns out okay
Loneshadow117 chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
I'm glad everyone's all right then. Hopefully they'll be caught eventually, and maybe you'll get everything back.
wolfartist117 chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
...damn... was not expecting that... And yeah fortunate that no one was seriously injured. Hope that those guys eventually get caught
coincidencless chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
Yeesh, stolen! I am overjoyed that you and your family is alright; I hope you take measures to prevent such a thing from happening again.