Reviews for Elemental Darkness
Buffbill chapter 18 . 2/3
Hi Airchi! First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR KEEPING THE STORY ROLLIN'!
I discovered this story around a week ago when looked at Unit-Omicrons favorite stories, so i decided to read it- and i was immediately hooked. Ever since then my girlfriend and I have taken turns reading chapters to each other. We love the personable and funny authors-notes, the story is fantastically brilliant, I can't even count how many times you've made us laugh and cheer for your characters.
And to show that we care, we tried to come up with an anti-flame thingy!
For those who would Flame this incredible author let me remind you of something- It was a beast of flame that caused Gandalf to fall, flame that caused Anikin Skywalker so much pain, and flame that will do all this to the one who supplies us with joy and entertainment, so just plain don't. Period.
Also, if you are interested I am available if you want more direct feedback on the story. I am in contact with a few other authors over PM and they ask me questions about their stories and characters.
Thanks again for coming back!
Buffbill&Kayla
Flaming up a storm.
You know,I like that you brought back the flame jokes.
And I wish everyone should look at this.
Darman700 chapter 18 . 1/27
Glad to see you back in action old brother of mine, it makes me inmensly happy to see you writting here once again :D, keep the good stuff comming bro I hope to hear from you soon and hope to see another update soon as well.

Kudoos.. Darman700
Spynder follower chapter 18 . 1/26
WOW I mean wow dude best ever
SkyDragonMC chapter 18 . 1/26
Thanks for continuing the story. I always remember the stories that are unfinished and great. This is one such story. Although I am a bit disappointed that this chapter was so short. But, I understand. It's hard to get back to writing after a long break. I look foward to further discussion about Spyro's dream from awhile back.
SkyDragonMC chapter 17 . 12/8/2015
Great story so far. Wish there was more though. I hope that you will post another chapter soon.
ProuDragoNight chapter 17 . 1/8/2015
Can't wait to see what happens your story.
MurasakiKuroAkai chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
Good action, but I not much description about Spyro and Cynder's enemy. But since it mentioned diamond-like quality at the end, I'm guessing that's the earth adaptor elemental.

I almost forgot about that earth energy cyclone bomb, slow but handy. It was also the foundation for the ice bomb in "Eternal Night".

Anyway, have fun on your vacation!
Looking forward to the next chapter.
MurasakiKuroAkai chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
Interesting idea to show the deer's point of view like a character, granted that it was kinda cruel to portray its final moments, but still a rather new idea.

(Michael) Note to self: Never check how sharp an arrow is when it's coated in paralytic serum.

Either the trio stumbled upon a secret passage to the orb of electricity, or some kind of earth elemental teleportation type magic.

flake is getting rather paranoid. Granted that she is evil, but still though.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Airchi chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
Woop forgot to add this in the A/N.

This chapter as well as most of the upcoming chapters will be much shorter than the last ones. The reason for this is because if I were to write all of this as one big chapter, it will be waaaaaay too long, so Zizima suggested I split it into several smaller chapters. Plus I NEEDED to get this posted. This psycho will do terrible things to me in my sleep! Like dipping my hand in warm water or throwing me into the pool in the middle of the night.

SEND HELP!
Plasmafury chapter 15 . 10/17/2014
I just recently found this story (pretty much a week ago) and couldn't wait to read furhter. This story is amazing and I love the ideas you have, the humorous situations (quite often I found my nearly on the floor). This is by far definitely one of my favourite Spyro fanfics and I've read many. All in all the story is just brilliant and I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work there.

Sincerely
PlasmaFury
Guest chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
Hurray cant tell you how long I have been waiting for this fic to update hope none is discouraging you from writing
Dardarax chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I'll be honest, I'm usually not a fan of the 'starting with the end of the games' trope. I get that it was done to transition from the apparently necessary beginning to the present time, but it was so short that I felt it could have easily been cut and simply replaced with a 'after the defeat of Malefor' time transition line.

Oh well, everyone has their own style. )

So, for a first story ever posted on this site, it's fairy well done. While I wasn't immediately drawn in the wording was decent and the description fine. An overall good start. Though the bits with the Guardians dragged somewhat and I found myself skipping.

I most enjoyed the part with the 'villains.' Pretty good foreshadowing and I am quite curious to know who and what they are, as well as their plans. I also enjoyed the idea behind the elementals. It's really not something used all that often, with only one other person I know who does.

Finally, I also was drawn into reading by your summary. Far too few authors here bother to make a good summary and it really pleased me to see yours. It was interesting and catchy and very professional. More than anything else it made me want to read, which is exactly what it should do. Good job! :D

Good work, I'll look forward to reading more.

Let your imagination Flourish
Dardarax

ps. I laughed at the "Flames were used to kill Ignitus joke." Very clever. )
MurasakiKuroAkai chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
Yay! The story is back! :-D
The prank was pretty funny, though I guess Quake has almost as bad as temper as pyro.

There's still a mixed-named paragraph or 2, but I still understood it.

Michael and Flame are kinda screwed, but luckily the romantic is in separate group. Sorry Flameā€¦_ _ _

Looking forward to the next chapter!