Reviews for Elemental Darkness
Morning Sun in Sky chapter 15 . 4/6
In all honesty, I'm gutted to see that this isn't a new chapter of the story! :P But I'm really glad you're OK and hopefully not too traumatised; I would have been so scared if that had happened to me. Let's hope that the police catch the criminals and you get all your stolen stuff back.
ProuDragoNight chapter 15 . 2/14
Glad that no one got hurt. I hope everything turns out okay
Loneshadow117 chapter 15 . 2/13
I'm glad everyone's all right then. Hopefully they'll be caught eventually, and maybe you'll get everything back.
wolfartist117 chapter 15 . 2/13
...damn... was not expecting that... And yeah fortunate that no one was seriously injured. Hope that those guys eventually get caught
coincidencless chapter 15 . 2/13
Yeesh, stolen! I am overjoyed that you and your family is alright; I hope you take measures to prevent such a thing from happening again.
DarkflowerofTc chapter 14 . 2/11
over 9000!
yea
ProuDragoNight chapter 14 . 2/11
Great story so far can't wait for the next chap update soon
Unit Omicron chapter 14 . 12/15/2013
You updated. That's something I didn't expect to say. XD

Loved this chapter. Maybe it's because of my deprivation from this story for so long, but it was definitely enjoyable to read. Nice to see an update, either way.

I really don't have much to say besides that. Great work!

Δεν υπάρχει όριο στην ανθρώπινη φαντασία. -μονάδα όμικρο
Mr Teggsy chapter 14 . 12/15/2013
Do my eyes decieve me? Chapter 14? Wow. Been a long time (aside from the Halloween special) since we heard from the frontline. It's great to hear you're back man.

You may of had 2-3 months vacation. And by then usually the writers are a little bit (insert sad face) and (insert 'urh can't be productive. Eat more biscuits) thing. But you? You still deliever the full package, and this chapter was certainly a great comeback.

A lot of the time it was 'easy going' than all the usual fast adrenaline action. But that's good! Now that the Elemental attacks have seized (for now) you've really opened up the characters. And I don't just mean personality wise. Sure this story has been action a lot of the way through. But it's nice to see the 'calmer' side of the characters'.You really expressed a lot of the innocence these young dragons should have, and that's brilliant. And not to say, it has been absolutely funny reading this. I loved Micheal with the imaginary tear. Classic! I love it! Could picture perfectly and read it several times over. Great stuff.

Anyway. Moving on to the storyline. The plot's thickening. Glacia/Flake in disguise is really pushing her luck with the 'undercover' thing. Especially now that she's got Amber to look out for (and that really is something to be concerned about). The 'expedition' shall we call it is certainly something I'm looking forward to seeing. And I can't wait what's in store for us then. And the Elemental attack? Not good. Only bad things can prevail afterwards...

Overall, after 2-3 months you've still got it. Another brilliant chapter from you. I hope to see chapter 15 soon. Hopefully on Christmas Day, because then I have another present to look forward to! But don't rush. If it doesn't fit in with your holiday then that's fine. Enjoy your holidays. Hope to see from you soon.

Also, side note: sorry for not posting sooner. Caught up with the writing myself today. Oh and while we're at it, massive thank you for the shout out. Made me smile.
Merry Christmas Airchi, and a happy new year!:)
coincidencless chapter 14 . 12/15/2013
Ah, bit of slice of life, always fun, with a touch of elementals at the end. Though I strongly recommend writing out smaller numbers. Instead of 91, ninety-one, instead of 4, four, and so on.
Loneshadow117 chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
This was so confusing, but at least it was funny. I'd leave a longer review but my mind neads to recover from this. Just for a suggestion since you mentioned pokemon, you should have Ash or Red, preferably Red because he is way better, come in and capture one of them.
Airchi chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
Just wanna clear something up to everyone that reads this: This chapter is nothing more than a Halloween Special, this is not a separate story, I will be posting Chapter 14 soon enough. I wrote this to get something more light hearted out as opposed to the more serious-themed chapters of the main story.
HKGhost chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
... I don't understand...
MurasakiKuroAkai chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
Well this is an odd, yet entertaining fanfic. I think this should be classified as either a crossover fanfic or a parody. Mostly a separate story. Looking forward to the next chapter (mostly on the main story, but I'm curious to see how this canon will work out).
darman700 chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
XD LOLOLOL Man what a great chapter bro very very funny, and it's good to see you back I hope you find some more free time so you can continue writing, but a great chapter bro you kept me laughing the whole way great job bro and keep at it.