Reviews for Divvy Up
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I LOVED THIS. BRUCE IS SEXY, I AGREE WITH TONY. Also, I am a little pervert, because as soon as it said "mind connection" and I read the warnings about the sexual content... I knew exactly what was gonna happen. Good Lord, good little girls don't think this way... But I find it hard to care.

Also, something random that popped to mind: have you ever played the card game Bullshit? Cause with their mental connection, Bruce and Tony could kick some serious ass.
"I have...three aces."
*mentally* /I have one ace./
*mentally* /So do I./

I usually don't ship Bruce/Tony (I'm more of a ScienceBros, platonic relationship person) but this was spectacular, and is most definitely going on my favorites list.
(PS Again, I wanted to pimp-slap Steve into next Thursday! The man is so infuriating, especially with that little stunt he pulled right before Bruce nearly hulked out on the Helicarrier! Who died and gave him the right to talk to Tony like that? Seriously!)

Thanks for writing, my liege.
Your faithful follower, who offers many imaginary tokens of their devotion,
The Laylanator
just1cause2im3amazing chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
You have no freakin' clue how long I've been looking for a story like this. You've made my day.
It's brilliance played out through Marvel characters. End of.
Though, they never quite managed to hold an entire conversation silently, in their heads. That would have been icing on the cake, but I can live without, cause this was great.
My question is, what exactly did Mora hit Tony with? A portable version of the machine? (Maybe I misinterpreted?)
Anyway, just, beautiful. I'll continue reading your fics.
Till then.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Great story. I can't believe how few reviews this has. Everyone should read your story.
kweandee chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Awww... :)
britt4x4 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
How does this only have 3 reviews? :o

Honestly, this was quite the amazing story and certainly worth more reviews than this. I liked the way you looked into the characters minds, as you portrayed them quite nicely. Also the story was quite interesting to read, so kudos to you!

Thank you for this great Fanfic.
Lilywonders chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Honestly, this was amazing. I really enjoyed the character depth you put into it.
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
BlessingNinjaPirate chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
You spoil us with these amazing stories. I've always loved reading about Brucy's and Tony's relationship, and you captured that indistinguishable essence -whatever it is that makes them clique- quite well. _
Great prompt, great story; please keep them coming. _