Reviews for Forbidden
GothAngel18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Oh. It was just getting juicy. Im loving it hope you finished this story and not have me hanging here. I love it. Please contuine writing these wonderful stories.
Schizoprenic-Squirrel chapter 7 . 2/5/2008
i LOVED the ending!

I've escaped the looney bin (No, seriously!)! I'll tell Seto!

Man, Atem was frickn' MEAN here...

Anyways...

I loved the story! So cute/Fluffy!
bakuradevil18 chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
OMG!

this is such a good story!

Keep writing!
Teldra chapter 7 . 5/10/2005
Cute story!
zombiedarkelf18 chapter 7 . 3/9/2005
cool story i felt so sorry for jou and seto but then everything was put right yah :)
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 7 . 12/27/2004
i hope you update soon and upload another new fics of YGO!
Sakia Ishida chapter 7 . 12/20/2004
Kawwaii!
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
I love it!
anaraz chapter 7 . 9/18/2004
nice story and very original
animeyaoiwriter chapter 7 . 9/18/2004
that was such a WONDERFUL story i hope you make the pre-sequal and the Seqal! i love it keep on writing Jou/Seto storys they are really good!
Dark Guardian24 chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
aw, sad!
brittie bear chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
lol awesome story and bad yugi and yami! BAD! *waves a seto and jou flag* at least it all worked out in the end! awesome story!
Fire Kitsune chapter 7 . 7/1/2004
(Teary eye's) That was so beautiful..I LOVE ALL YOUR FANFIC!(just to let you know your one of my favorite fanfic authours(did I spell that right?) Great fanfic! _ Ja
desiivy1 chapter 7 . 5/28/2004
I simply have to review this, I can see it was written quite awhile ago. So I hope you get this. I really loved it. It was just wonderfully written, with emotions. I was so happy. Silly me always ruts for Jou/Yugi,( I think they are so perfect) if the storyline has the chance. Not that I don't LOVE the Seto/Jou pairing as well. Here I was routing for Them all the way. I am glad you worked threw all the writers blocks you had an finished up the story. The end was a bit rushed, only a bit though _.

I am going to REC this it needs to be shared. It will be shared with a Jou/Seto RECS Live-journal group I belong too!

If you want the link then you can email me. You can find it in my profile. I will email it back (Just because it's got adult content and I don't feel comfortable leaving the link here.)

Ivy
SamanthaKaiba chapter 7 . 5/1/2004
great story! I liked it! It brought a tear to my eye. You're a great writer