Reviews for Unknown
Wullawulla chapter 23 . 5/7
Please Update soon!
evilDD34 chapter 23 . 9/24/2014
Update this story pleasseeeee! I really love it and it's such a shame to see such a great story go to waste.
The topper chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
My girlfriend wrote this ! SAY WHAT... GO BABE !
khatursh chapter 23 . 5/4/2014
This is great! Please come back!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
glad you are back, keep it going!
LoveSongNR chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
Yeeees you're back! I really like the way you write, telling everyone's perspective :) poor sam, but I don't give a shi t hahah, can't wait for next chapter! See a little angst coming up
Amil 10 chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
Ohhhh! It's so good to have you back and be able to read an update of this wonderful story, very good they are reconnecting. I'll be anxiously awaiting the next updatae!
Glee4ever123 chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
I really liked this. It kinda made everything I was confused about less confusing. I look forward to this next chapter with just Brittany and Santana. I'm a little confused about what ur planning after that. She just goes off to college and her and britt r nothing? I hope we at least get something between them before she goes. I don't remember if britt has already slept with someone before but if not I really want Santana to be her first. It shouldn't be some random girl. Eww!
NayaChuuu chapter 22 . 7/15/2013
Please take care of urself . My heart is broken I'm dying please please please take care of yourself .
TamTamKabam chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
Beat of luck the next few months all the love abd support.
LoveSongNR chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
Take all the time you need to get better. I'm so so so sad because cory is gone, but I'm glad that you can see it like something that give you the strength to fight and get better. Hope you the best, you're a beautiful person. And about your grandpa, I'm really sorry, I personally understand, I lost my grandmother a few years ago, and I know the pain that you feel right now. Cory and your grandfather will always take care of you from heaven.
Good luck with everything, see you in a month, I know that you'll get throw this fine. I'm not speak english very well, hope you can understand me lol.
fegw5709 chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
Loving this, Update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I'm a tad bit confused
Guest chapter 21 . 6/25/2013
I like this story but i wish you would update soon. I hope San and Britt can finally get together.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/25/2013
Do you plan on continuing this story? You haven't updated in forever!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »