Reviews for A Promise Made, One Wish Forsaken
WHY IS THIS STILL SO SAD!? TTTT
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ALL THOSE AOKI FANS OUT THERE!? TTTT
THOUGH STILL THE STORY IS AMAZING! TTTT
Bloophearts chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Beautifully written :) But no I wouldn't want a sequel between Aomine and the blonde kid since they seem to be quite far apart in age lol. And I think it's really amazing the way it ended. Gosh I love this story aaahhhhh
HarukaEndou chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I always cry when i read this... And still i keep reading it again and again... A sequel would be nice!
rabunyan chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
My stupid fone Grr.
Anyways my pillow is really wet from tears .the message at the end broke my heart .
Rabunyan chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
My pillow is wet fr
Ayesha chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Yes, please write a sequel. You can't make me hurt this badly for Kise and not write a sequel. That would just be inhumane.
xx sHioN chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
You should Do a sequel .
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
If Shota!BlondKid is Reincarnated!Kise, I'm all for another sequel. Ughhh omg so much heartbreakkk ;w; update soon
Imanza chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
ARGH, I'm having such conflicting feelings about this fic. A Thousand Paper Cranes was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read, and I almost wish I had never read this sequel because I don't know if I can bring myself to forgive Aomine for forgetting Kise and acting so cold towards his memory, when Kise died trying to fold all those cranes to wake him up from his coma. And to think he slept with some random too. It was still well-written, but it made my skin crawl at parts. If you do write a sequel, please don't make Aomine fall in love with the blond kid. Him being a father/brother figure would be nice, but treating the blond kid as a replacement for Kise? Too squicky, in my opinion.
Mybfflisazombie chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Ugh tearing up here again.

No I rather not read Aomine/blonde kid rather more Kise/Aomine angst. It's better that way.
LeeSlasher chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I would shamelessly be a part of those few who would want to see that Aomine/BlondKid fic of yours. It doesn't have to have any meaning behind a mere parentsxchild relationship. I just feel the need to relieve Aomine of thepain of losing Kise. :3 I hope you update soon.
Rasielis chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Whoa, great start for a sequel, it's going great I'm gonna symphatize well with Aomine and of course Kisecchi!
denOden chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Do you even need to ask? *raising both hands and legs*
Elo there chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Waahhh! Please, stop with this angsty aokise trilogy you have got started! Your going to make me cry. My fav was kises paper crane fic though, pure genius!

Sadness aside though, I really enjoy these fics and can't wait for more of your work xD
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I support you! I was love to see the sequel with the blond kid :)