Reviews for The Things We Do
I love this story so much it's hard to describe. First of all, I read it years ago and it stuck with me but I couldn't find it, so you should know it's that level of awesome. Second, I love every aspect of this: your characterization of Dick, the way you showcase the strength of Barbra's personality, and the sweet-but-awkward family interactions. This honestly might be the best fic I've ever read; it gives me a multitude of emotions and it feels so genuine.
RenesmeVivio chapter 5 . 1/20
I simply cry, literly crying all the way, waaaa get emotional here.
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 1/19
Awwww he wants to but can't in the same time.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
All of this friggin story was amazingly awesome! And I loved it! GAHHHH! XD Thank you SO freaking much for writing this!
superstar072299 chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
This story was so sweet, I couldn't stop smiling.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
Awwwww this is the cutest most awesome fic ever
DaFox12 ao3 chapter 5 . 7/30/2016
Everyone was awesome, in my favorite ways. I really enjoyed this, overall. It's totally something that would happen, and it was just really, really good. Thanks for making me smile! )
rpglady76 chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
I guess it pays to browse through older stories every once in a while... It's great to see the Bat family acting like an actual family every once in a while. Although maybe you could write an alternate scene where Jason actually didn't make it? (For a good reason though, like getting shot three times in the chest, or kidnapped by Ra's, or something like that.)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2016
Aww, oh my god, that was so cute!
ttbio chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
AWWW. I love Jason. I understand how he feels about Dick, the golden child.
Lava chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
AWWWWW...
The Richmaster chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
This was a great story; you showed the reconciliation and interactions really well and I loved the ending too
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
Ahhhhhh! OMG YESSSS! And poor Jason
But yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! BRUCE FINALLY SAID IT!
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
This has got to be one of the sweetest stories of the batfamily I've ever read. I love Dick Grayson to bits! I like the way you potrayed the family here too. Such a sweet read!
cole-lit chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
This has to be one of my favorite Bat stories in the site. I don't have the exact words to say why but it's just perfect the way it is. I just love all their interactions to each other because the boys are so filled with drama but so touching. And gah. I'm sorry I don't have the words to fully express how much I love this. x3