Reviews for The Things We Do
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 5/27
Ah, that was sad. I'm so happy that Dick and Barbara are getting married and that Dick wants his brother to be there, but it hurts to see Jason thinking so little of himself that he won't come. But... this story isn't over yet, so I really, really hope we'll get to see him change his mind.
A.Remy chapter 5 . 2/20
You write such cute fluff. I love this story. Would 10/10 read more.
Grace chapter 5 . 1/31
This is a beautiful fic. I love the bat fam so much and you did such a good job writing them!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2017
I love this story so much it's hard to describe. First of all, I read it years ago and it stuck with me but I couldn't find it, so you should know it's that level of awesome. Second, I love every aspect of this: your characterization of Dick, the way you showcase the strength of Barbra's personality, and the sweet-but-awkward family interactions. This honestly might be the best fic I've ever read; it gives me a multitude of emotions and it feels so genuine.
RenesmeVivio chapter 5 . 1/20/2017
I simply cry, literly crying all the way, waaaa get emotional here.
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
Awwww he wants to but can't in the same time.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
All of this friggin story was amazingly awesome! And I loved it! GAHHHH! XD Thank you SO freaking much for writing this!
superstar072299 chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
This story was so sweet, I couldn't stop smiling.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
Awwwww this is the cutest most awesome fic ever
DaFox12 ao3 chapter 5 . 7/30/2016
Everyone was awesome, in my favorite ways. I really enjoyed this, overall. It's totally something that would happen, and it was just really, really good. Thanks for making me smile! )
rpglady76 chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
I guess it pays to browse through older stories every once in a while... It's great to see the Bat family acting like an actual family every once in a while. Although maybe you could write an alternate scene where Jason actually didn't make it? (For a good reason though, like getting shot three times in the chest, or kidnapped by Ra's, or something like that.)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2016
Aww, oh my god, that was so cute!
ttbio chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
AWWW. I love Jason. I understand how he feels about Dick, the golden child.
Lava chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
AWWWWW...
The Richmaster chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
This was a great story; you showed the reconciliation and interactions really well and I loved the ending too