Reviews for Good Night
Jasmn19 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
This right here is how their relationship should have started!
Shamalow22 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I saw a gif of this hand scene and really wanted a nice fanfic abt it ! Thanks for this fanfic ! really nice one. Perfect moment between the two of them !
aprilp2a chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Love this extension of one of my favorite scenes.
Didine34790 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
OMG!
Love it!
Kyleeishere1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I'm so glad that someone decided to write a fanfic about this! I saw that part in the episode and I absolutely DIED, it was so incredible asioufhgskjldfjshgdifjksdghosknv. I thought more people would've written about it, but I guess not. This was such a great, great passage, though. Equally sweet and passionate, and I loved it! And bless your good grammar! Thank you so much for posting!
Much love
Kylee xoxo
jennylovescastle chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Oh heute just left? How does it go on? Do they Talk about it? Ort just ignore what happened?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Please continue!
GuppyintheOcean chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Beautiful. I so wish their first real kiss had been in a good moment such as this. I don't want them to always be doing the important relationship moments in times of great angst. You could definitely make this a multi-chapter story about how they initially get together as a couple.
PolishCaskettShipper chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Wow! That was amazing! Left me wanting more... Great!
XFfan1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Loved this! Would loved to have seen it in the episode! Thanks for posting.
knittingeek chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I always thought there should have been more to this ep! Thanks for your version...very sweet!
Maria chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
you HAVE to continue this story !
lstconfused chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Continue pls :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
wow, the ending was abrupt.