Reviews for New Beginnings
Alana chapter 45 . 11/25/2016
Thank you for this wonderful story, i enjoyed every moment.
Ryan chapter 46 . 11/14/2015
Thanks for the wonderful story, I look forward to following your future works :)
A Reader chapter 28 . 9/27/2015
Tell me are you one of those that stupidly believe that any future space based military would be navy or are you going to use your common sense and logic to realize that it would not be a navy. any future space force would be based off of the military that already has jurisdiction in space either the air would become the space force or it would have a child that would be a new military division and it would be the air force become space force.

meant to ask earlier.
A Reader chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
I have A Theory in this chapter you theorized (and I did find that info also) that eezo did not exist in that universe well i put to that theory that her weapons and biotic ability's would not work either. For them to work the element must exist or be possible to exist. So my theory goes that much like Naquadah and Naquadria eezo cannot exist unless a particular element is in existence first at the location of creation it wont be created. just make it one of the elements of the stargate reality and was mined out of the system long before it went nova so no eezo was created.
MrRobertsIII chapter 18 . 9/7/2015
Nice
Guest chapter 46 . 9/6/2015
please write more
Guest chapter 33 . 7/17/2015
I would have been all over Kinsey for the crack about Shephards parents and would have straight up beaten him down for mentioning Cassandra.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/17/2015
Ha! Victoria's Secret...Love the thought of these two in lingerie
Guest chapter 19 . 7/16/2015
Pathetic hypocrites, all of them. They took her prisoner and were going to murder and dissect her yet somehow she's at fault for her actions?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2015
Your reactions just show that your weak O'Neal/Carter. Shephard is what she needed to be to win, nothing more.
Guest chapter 46 . 3/22/2015
Hope to hear more from shepard and liara in atlantis, Will the replicators probe their minds and see the Reaper war from saren to the battle for earth
Remnant's Spartan chapter 46 . 3/10/2015
Loved it great plot and storyline and absolutely love the ending
tpx1 chapter 46 . 2/24/2015
good story
DesertSandBox chapter 46 . 2/2/2015
I hope you really write the ME/SGA crossover are you also thinking about doing SGU cause there isnt enough sgu crossovers around. cant wait to see if you write it keep up the good work
Zentari2238 chapter 15 . 1/22/2015
Anything exciting apart from the pity party gonna occur ? No ? Didn't think so .