Reviews for Written in the Stars
Siriusmunchkin chapter 28 . 4/15
Thank you for another fun, interesting, and exciting story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 4/15
Really do hope Bella decides to let Rose and Alice help with the truck and sells it for enough to buy herself a new car and have some money for college. I was a little upset with Charlie's attitude about Jacob kissing Bella in Eclipse. In Charlie's defense he does believe Jacob just has a huge crush on Bella. Don't think he believed Jacob could be that violent. Now that he knows he will take it seriously. Poodle has to be Eric Yorkie.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 4/14
Even more fun changes. We do still have Victoria to face, but will probably be different from last time. Just hope Jacob doesn't do anything to get himself killed. He is a very confused hormonal teenage boy and doesn't know what he's doing. He had no guidance from a parent about being a teenager. Billy was a bitter old man who blamed the Cullen's for everything wrong in his life and taught Jacob to think the same way.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 4/14
I am seriously believing that all the Cullen's saw their true paths. Most of the family knew they were destined to be vampires but Rose needed to be shown that that was the path she was supposed to take. Jacob lost and is not at all happy. Kind of worried that he's going to do something else stupid.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 4/14
So Jacob hurt Bella when he phased? Let's hope Edward is going to be able to save her or she wakes up in 2006 and Edward is going to agree to change her.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 4/14
Jacob is going to be so pissed that his plan didn't work. Sam will probably be pissed off at him. Hmm, wonder if the Cullen's changed the Treaty when they met the Quileute's this time. Would have been a smart idea to put in a clause that said if a human wanted to become a vampire because they were part of a mated pair that would not be a Treaty violation. I am so loving this story. Won't even complain if they end up with a baby.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 4/14
Interesting that Emmett and Rose are back in Forks awake. This is so much fun. Think I was right that it was Jacob and Billy that did something to the wood. They just didn't realize that everyone would keep their memories. Plan backfired people.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 4/14
So did the Cullen's really leave? Will they be able to save Emmett? Or will Rosalie kill herself?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 4/14
Was sure I was guessing right! Still thinking it's Jacob, no doubt with Billy's help, who put the wood there so he would be able to get Bella. What neither of them realize is that she will probably still have all her memories. And what is Royce doing there? Another twist.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 4/14
We now have five of the eight. Will Rose still want to be changed? When will her memories start? Will it be soon enough for her not to become engaged to Royce? Or will she not walk home alone that night? What about Emmett? Will he end up being killed by that bear?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 4/14
So what is Alice up to? Did she see something that had to happen before she's changed? The new dynamics of the family are interesting. This is another refreshing and original and very fun story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 4/14
Little bits of history are changing. I'm still of the belief that it was the Quileute's that put a curse or spell or something on the wood. Or maybe just Jacob hoping that if the Cullen's weren't there he would be able to make Bella fall in love with him? If it's him, he's going to be severely disappointed because everyone keeps their memories.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 4/14
Carlisle is on his way back to being a vampire and finding his family. Looks like Jasper is next. Guess we are going in order of when they were changed. So will anyone make any changes to their lives and maybe change the future?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 4/14
I'm betting the Quileute somehow enchanted the wood so that it would send the Cullen's back to their original selves. So what will happen to Bella? This should be fun.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 4/14
Already like the differences.