Reviews for And I Saw You
Cohen chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
I think the chapter would have been made better by Willow killing Donny by decapitating him with her bare hands rather than a pencil... Would have been more badass that way lol But I love the story. Awesome. I love badass vamp willow. I hope you make Tara bad and not Willow, good.
Deactivated101 chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Amazing chapter! :D :D :D

It's amazing to see how Willow can go from being intimidating to being somewhat caring in a matter of minutes. I'm glad to see that Tara's fear of her is starting to decrease, at least as far as I can see. The 'make-out session' between the two of them was extremely well-written, and I enjoyed it :)

The rating is perfectly appriopriate. If you started having depictions of torture, and graphic sex scenes, then you would have to bump up the rating. As it is, it's perfectly fine :)

VampWillow is kinda like Dru, except Willow isn't really insane. She may be quick to anger, but she's still got all that intelligence underneath that head of red-hair that we love so much. She's a very complex vampire, with many different sides to her personality.
Kingdomalith chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Hmmm good job! I like it.

You know, Vamp Willow can actually be played a number of different ways all depending on how you think. For example: Evil mastermind, cruel, insane, or primal. Or any combination of these. Because in all honestly Willow is a lot smarter than people give her credit for, so when she's a vampire that "smart" doesn't go away.
FifthHallow chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
i honestly think this is what would happen in the wishverse if cordelia hadn't convinced giles to call buffy
Celestiadelcrayravensclaw chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
Wow please please please, write more!
Deactivated101 chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
Great chapter! :D

It's interesting to see that Tara is having such a strong effect on Willow, as evident by the fact that Willow ended up getting angry about it. I think it's entirely possible that somehow Tara is bringing out Willow's human side, and she doesn't like it, considering that she got angry when she babbled and then ended up holding Tara by the throat.

Looking forward to the next update! :)
Deactivated101 chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Awesome chapter! :D

I'm glad to finally see you update this. There's not enough VampWillow/Tara stories out there in the wild world of the internet.

It's interesting to see Tara say 'no' to Willow's offer, since there was that degree of conflict with what her body/heart wanted, and what her brain wanted. That's good to see, considering that it's very fairly realistic to what a person might feel in real life.
So Donny was a vampire in Sunnydale? Does that mean that Tara's family came to Sunnydale looking for her at the point that the Master's forces overtook the town, and before Willow took charge? That's an interesting tid-bit. I'm glad that Willow dusted him though. That can be intepreted in a multitude of ways, whether it be a gesture of affection, or just Willow defending Tara from harm.

Excited for the next update :D
Deactivated101 chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Really great chapter! :)

Oh god, Kennedy, she acts like nothing is ever her fault :P Don't worry, the W/T scene wasn't confusing, and I could follow it pretty easy. I really liked the way you wrote it, but then again, it's VampWillow/Tara, so it's automatically awesome :P

Looking forward to the next update :)
Deactivated101 chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Awesome chapter! :D

It seems like Tara and Kennedy fight a lot :p I really enjoyed reading about Willow and Kennedy fighting again, however short it was. Anybody that hurts Kennedy is alright by me :p
So Tara offered herself to Willow instead of allowing her to kill Kennedy. Something tells me that this is going to end well...

Looking forward to the next update! :)
whiskerwolf chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Really good so far :D
Deactivated101 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Great chapter! :)

So Spike is working for Willow, that's interesting to see. I always thought that he liked her a little bit more than most of the Scoobies on the show.

So, it would appear that Tara is still thinking about Willow. Something tells me that the meeting/trap isn't going to go like anyone is expecting :p

Looking forward to the next update! :D
Celestiadelcrayravensclaw chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
This is so cool, I really like it :) can you write more? Please?
faolan228 chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Fantastic chapter, and with more players entering the scene, it's gotten interesting. Well, more interesting.
Deactivated101 chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Fantastic chapter :D

So Buffy and Dawn have showed up now as well, that makes things even more interesting. I'm really looking forward to seeing how their plan works out. I'm going to guess that it doesn't go well, and Willow takes Tara as her 'play-toy' (as Giles put it).

Update again soon! :D
Evil4Dummies chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
OOOoooo! I'm excited for more of your story always like a good vampire willow story.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »