Reviews for Cataclysm Expedition
MissBazingaFanGirl chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Aww like the part at the end. Hope you pass your exams/tests and I can't wait for your next update!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
plz update
emmyiscool22 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Love it! Can't wait for the next one!
ARTmeg chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
"Your weatherman deceived you Leonard", and then later "He felt trapped, cornered, by surrounding villainous bacteria. It's almost as if he could see it, the bacteria mocking him." I read those and just laughed and laughed and laughed, because I can picture Sheldon so clearly.

I can't wait for your next update!
ARTmeg chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Oh wow, you got the personalities perfect! Especially Sheldon, both his vocabulary and his reactions are spot on. Very impressive.
megan.boyd.1044 chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
This is such a good story can't wait for the update
la-novh94 chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
awww moment of suspense... as the storys shamy & raj and lucy like. XD it reminded me to run.. run bitch!
SRAM chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Like your story. Can't wait till next chapter.
MarieNight chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Thank you Virus :D Sheldon is getting close to revealing his feelings to Amy.
kittenamos chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Update! :D Love this story! My favorite couples in this show are Howard and Bernie, and Raj and Lucy. Can't wait to see what happens to them. :)
inwhatuniverse chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Very good chapter. Enjoyed all the tension in it from fears. I am anxious to see the next chapter. Good luck with your exams and I look forward to the next update when you can get to it.
ilovemyniece chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Loving this little piece already! Good job for your first fic! I would like to request more Racy they are my new squeeze! (_) all in all good job I can't wait for more!
kittenamos chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
This is really good so far. I love how you discribe all of the couples. It sounds just like them from the show. Please update soon. Can't wait to read more! :D
megan.boyd.1044 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I really love the story so far please post more soon
Clopinette chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
I really like your story! Can't wait for the next chapter!