Reviews for Prelude
Celestrial Moon chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Oh you are so good.
BrOnZe-N-SilVeR chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is beautifully, wonderfully written! I really, really love your writing style and cannot wait to read more of your work! Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Step up, Tony!

Yeah, I like this one.
diana teo chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I liked the short sequential storytelling style, interesting. Also, Tony's McNicknames. ;)
Good to know that it's possible to survive being rammed and thrown up into the air.
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Naaaaawwww gjajdbebejkdlxl *-*
Almost forgot how adorable those two are... in this case how adorable your brilliant writing makes them.

I sort of got a bit carried away with my other fandom lately and don't come back to NCIS that often but when I do then with the hope to find a post with your name in the author section

This was very nice. Well, of course Ziva getting hit by a car isn't particularly nice... but the outcome is. So that's acceptable then. :)

I'm sorry if this review is a bit weird, but I'm just so ridiculously happy at the moment, I'm thinking in images of rainbow unicorns and fluffy baby animals... is that crazy? it sounds crazy. Yea definitely a bit crazy.

Sorry again. Love your writing. :D
girleffect chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I really really liked this! Even though it was outside the box for you, I thought it totally worked!
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
this is just ... I wasn't ready. mega feels. thank you.
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Just wonderful. Glad you share this gem with us.
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I like. A LOT. I get why making them in character was harder this time, we don't usually get to see them in these moments, they like to skip them on the show, or only give tiny glimpses of them. But I think you did a good job.

I liked when Tony had McGee check the paramedics' identities. Kinda fixed what they did in Shiva, when Tony didn't even realize Ziva might be a target as well. This is DiNozzo we're talking about, he KNOWS his job.

"I am not invincible," she whispers out of the blue.
"I know."
"I don't want you to think that I am."
"I don't."
"That is not really true, is it?"
-I know why you said this was a bit different from your usual style, but THIS, this part, is SO much your style. And I love it.

He really should remember Paula's words from all those years back, shouldn't he? And stop waisting time and teasing fate. Awesome fluffy ending, just what I needed to go to bed with :) ciao!
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Hey Soph, that was soo adorable! Poor Tony the stress! Glad Ziva made it!
Hope you are well and enjoying ur work!
Miss you lots
TivaGirl chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Awwe that was so sweet and cute! Loved it!

"He'd put his money on betting that they don't know his girl survived three months of torture." I loved the way Tony said "his girl" in this! :)

"But I still … can't live without you, if-… if that makes any difference at all." So sweet of Tony :) I wish they would allude to that line again in the show, too!

"Then … I was hoping you would not wait until I got hit by a car for a second time." Haha just what Ziva would say! :)

"She blinks up at him through her eyelashes. His lips press to hers.
And to him, she's never been more beautiful."
Awwe! Absolutely perfect ending!
Amazing story! :)
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Awww, sweet! Great story(:
Miss Suave chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
ACA-MAZING! Lol. Loved it!
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
good story, would hate to feel what Tony felt when he saw that car plough into ziva and then seeing her been catapulted into the air, but everything was OK in the end.
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Definitely going to have to thank Anne for kicking your butt into writing this! Amazing work. I loved it. Love your writing style.