Reviews for Hummingbird
Wavebreak Prime chapter 12 . 5/23
Oml I love this story so much. I literally cried twice, that's how good the writing is. Keep on writing! It's fantastic!
Jasper chapter 1 . 5/9
I cried so hard reading this, so beautiful...
Minchuks chapter 12 . 3/29
God fucking damnit. This hit me right in the feels. Like, dead center in the feels.
Actually, I did not expect a happy ending like that. The moment I read the description, I thought that Lukas was going to die for sure. So when he was saved again, I was so shocked and in so much disbelief that I had to reread the same paragraphs at least five times before I understood that he's alive. And that ending was perfect. Although you did have me crying at least twice.
This was amazing.
Keiryu-san chapter 12 . 1/29
So well written! I was expecting Nor to die but I guess I just read too many tragedy fics.
Ima cat bitches chapter 12 . 1/15
Dear Sascake,
Wow, just wow. You had me worried there. I just wanted to say that this might possibly have been one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Scratch that, this is the best fanfiction I have ever read. I swear, your writing and intreging plot rivals those who write as a proffestion. Now, I don't know you, and I probably never will, but I hope you are or have considered going into the writing bussiness. If you do, or if you have, I will personally buy all of your stories. Just wow.
Imacat
Ima cat bitches chapter 11 . 1/15
Devotion

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Sorry, I lost all composre, and I really need to stop commenting but I am in love with this story. I can't stop these bleeding tears either. WHEN DID I BECOME SO SAPPY!
Ima cat bitches chapter 6 . 1/15
God, I'm commenting again because the tears started rolling down at that last line.
My god, this story, just wow. Thank you.
Ima cat bitches chapter 5 . 1/15
Holy mother of God, this is fantastic. I might actually be crying.
I came for good DenNor, and I got it. What I was not expecting was the best Sufin story I have every read. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
i just rlly hated my old url chapter 12 . 10/29/2016
This! Was! So! Good!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
GAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I feel pain caused by ANGST.
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
daaaw
the ending was cute!
Serves you right chapter 12 . 9/12/2016
Aww, loved reading the story.
HonorableLOVE chapter 12 . 9/11/2016
Okay but WOW! JUST WOW! What can I say about this story!
IT IS THE BEST DENORE FANFIC I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF READING!
These are so hard to come by! Your like a godsend! I read this sooooo long ago and even now do I still go back to it and re-read it when I am in need for a good Denor lovin'. :')
**God I want to cry***
You get a 200/100 Points! because it's just got everything!:
*Creative AND Unique Idea for a plot
*Great characterization
*Well flowing and story telling
~~ I myself was born with heart concerns and actually know it's not something that uncommon, (however it can be very unique for those that have a life threatening condition) nonetheless it was a very brilliant plot!
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS::: (even if you don't end up reading this comment/review " guess I'm just kinda late)
Anon chapter 12 . 8/8/2016
I'll admit I was reluctant starting this story because I knew it would hurt, but I'm glad I read it. Matthias and Lukas dealing with the situation felt so real, and there was a sense of despair that just got to me. I love the details of Matthias with his book of fairy tales, and the flashback to when Lukas first felt something wrong with his heart- even your portrayal of the side characters drew me in. The last scene made me feel hopeful, even though there are roadblocks to come, and I'm so happy Lukas pulled through.

tl;dr- I have a lot of feelings for this fic, thank you for writing it.
The7thCatWasAGhost chapter 12 . 7/30/2016
This is ons of the best fics I have ever read. It almost made me cry many times, and I honestly thought I would cry at the end. I did, but they were tears of happiness. I love your writing style; you brought out both the sadness the characters felt and the happiness they still held on to. I found Mathias very amusing and sweet with Lukas, and the emotions, especially at the end, were so well-expressed that I could hear the characters screaming and crying in my head.
This was amazing. You can be proud of yourself with this one (although you probably already know this)!
Thank you for the excellent story!

- The7CatWasAGhost