Reviews for Hummingbird
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 3 . 9/13
daaaw
the ending was cute!
Serves you right chapter 12 . 9/12
Aww, loved reading the story.
HonorableLOVE chapter 12 . 9/11
Okay but WOW! JUST WOW! What can I say about this story!
IT IS THE BEST DENORE FANFIC I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF READING!
These are so hard to come by! Your like a godsend! I read this sooooo long ago and even now do I still go back to it and re-read it when I am in need for a good Denor lovin'. :')
**God I want to cry***
You get a 200/100 Points! because it's just got everything!:
*Creative AND Unique Idea for a plot
*Great characterization
*Well flowing and story telling
~~ I myself was born with heart concerns and actually know it's not something that uncommon, (however it can be very unique for those that have a life threatening condition) nonetheless it was a very brilliant plot!
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS::: (even if you don't end up reading this comment/review " guess I'm just kinda late)
Anon chapter 12 . 8/8
I'll admit I was reluctant starting this story because I knew it would hurt, but I'm glad I read it. Matthias and Lukas dealing with the situation felt so real, and there was a sense of despair that just got to me. I love the details of Matthias with his book of fairy tales, and the flashback to when Lukas first felt something wrong with his heart- even your portrayal of the side characters drew me in. The last scene made me feel hopeful, even though there are roadblocks to come, and I'm so happy Lukas pulled through.

tl;dr- I have a lot of feelings for this fic, thank you for writing it.
The7thCatWasAGhost chapter 12 . 7/30
This is ons of the best fics I have ever read. It almost made me cry many times, and I honestly thought I would cry at the end. I did, but they were tears of happiness. I love your writing style; you brought out both the sadness the characters felt and the happiness they still held on to. I found Mathias very amusing and sweet with Lukas, and the emotions, especially at the end, were so well-expressed that I could hear the characters screaming and crying in my head.
This was amazing. You can be proud of yourself with this one (although you probably already know this)!
Thank you for the excellent story!

- The7CatWasAGhost
I cried so hard. Thank you for this story. I absolutely loved it.
FrancesBonnefoyLilyoftheValley chapter 12 . 7/19
Oh Gawd. My heart was smashed for a minute. IT WAS SOO SWEEETTTT!
IcelandicLicorice chapter 12 . 7/16
Aww~ I loved this story so much!
IcelandicLicorice chapter 11 . 7/16
Did you hear that? That was the sound of my heart breaking.
goawayi'mreading chapter 6 . 7/7
*weird pterodactyl screeches in the background*

[okay, nothing to say here. that's me. screeching. just because.]
goawayi'mreading chapter 4 . 7/7
ight.

[im a horrible reviewer. but idc. I will tell the authors I like their stories or say nothing at all.]
goawayi'mreading chapter 1 . 7/7
nice

[i know what you're thinking. 'what? just 'nice'? you're not going to say anything else?' well to that I say… meh.]
Sidera Mori 4 chapter 12 . 6/9
I love this so much! I'm so sad to see it end! Thank you for this wonderful story!
Rowan chapter 12 . 5/2
AHHHH I almost cried this doc was so freaking heartrending and beautiful. Thank you so so much for writing this and also thank you for the happy ending.
affectionaffect chapter 12 . 4/28
I read this whole thing during my history classes over the last two weeks and I wanted to let you know that I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing your story here, and never stop writing.