Reviews for A Day in the Life of the Hardy Family
DashingsDestiny chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Another amazing chapter you have got so good with your writing you were already awesome but now just wow!

Can't wait for next chapter

Update soon
louisiana-gal2 chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
OMG! This is woah! It's beautiful written and i love it.
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Well this is different I don't really read het but this is interesting.
Kelseyysaurus chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Am really enjoying this story, please update soon(:
DashingsDestiny chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Oooh another dramatic chapter.

Adam was very brave turning up at the hardy's house at that time of night. At least he was there for his girlfriend when she was going through finding out about pregnancy but given the fact she is only 13 he is in the wrong as well.

I think Jeff has played it a tad dangerously by choosing not to tell his brother. Thats going to cause some friction between them when Matt finds out.

Cant wait to see how the three of them attempt to keep the secret.

I am really enjoying this story has kept my attention the whole way through:)

Update Sooooon

Matt :)
DashingsDestiny chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Sorry that took so long to read for some reason it didnt show up in my e mail?

Anyway I really liked that chapter showed how much Jeff and Matt care about their little sister. Also showed that she had turned into quite the teenager with the absence of their mum.

The thing that Matt and Jeff should know is that the more they tell her not to see Adam do things she shouldnt do that young the more she is going to do it

WHOA if I read that right then Lexi is going to be in a lot of trouble. I guess the saying is true if you play with fire then you will get burnt.

Really great chapter i enjoyed reading this at work before i started :)

Cant wait for the next one

Update soon :)))
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I like the concept, I just dont think the OC factor is working.
Wolfgirl77769 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Amazing.
Wolfgirl77769 chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Aw,Poor Alexis.
DashingsDestiny chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
That was such and emotinal chapter.

How you started it with Lexi being born and then their younger years was great. Showed the bond between the three of them growing.

Their mums death was written with so much emotion and heart. How you had the three of them react was very relastic to the situaion and their respective ages.

This is going to be a very truly written family story and their bond will be even stronger now.

Looking forward to seeing how they all cope with their loss

Update Sooooooooon

Matt:)
DashingsDestiny chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I loved how you started this story was brilliantly written and used a lot of superb writing skills.

I was like WOW this is great start

Cant wait to read more