Reviews for Confessions, Trust and Thrusts
spidermonkeycatbear chapter 1 . 7/30
OMG... this is an amazing work. The bondage part aside, this can be used as 'intro to manxman'!
Thanks for writing this gem. :)
Panda.Blackwhite chapter 1 . 3/2
This was hot! Super hot! Thank you so much for writing this!
Amanda chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Best ending ever
moerdrgz chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Super cute yet really sexy! Perfect!
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
D'awwww, those little cities. :3
Diction-sama chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I really liked the beginning and the end. The middle wasn't perfect for me, mostly because I don't like seeing the characters go all soft and mushy. I like seeing manly men acting like macho tough guys. But my manly Zoro and Sanji were turned into cream puffs when they should have been jawbreakers! It's just my preference, but it didn't stop me from enjoying this cute-cute fic.

I know the confession was solely for comic relief, but the sheer amount of OOC-ness almost killed me (I was never an enormous fan of cross-dressing Sanji, and the lipstick really turned me off, and filled me with dread because the whole beginning was phenomenal.) I would love to say I laughed at it, but I can't lie; I skimmed over it because I have too much respect for Sanji as a character to see him like that.

You are a great writer though; even if our humor doesn't always overlap. Please keep it up!
luvninosama chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
the 'zoro-kyuuun' part never failed to make me laugh :))
lonely white cloud chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I wonder what kind of place Sanji got himself into?
AkiHimi chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
this was... kinky i loved it As much as I love all of your fics!
RIPvanrip chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Hahahaha oh god! You killed me xDD You seriosly did not make Sanji say :"Zoro-kyuuun, my heart goes doki doki for you! Please, be mine!" xD i actuall laughed like crazy at that part!
HelAuditore chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Christ, I bursted out laughing like an idiot at the "My heart goes doki doki for you" lkjKHRBKJAETH that was golden :'''D
I absolutely loved how shy and sweet they were, of course I like steamy hot smut scenes, but this was both hot and tender so it was just perfect, really!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
LOL I almost died from laughter with Sanji's hilarious confession, you are such a genius when it comes to these moments. Loving it! XD The smex was divine as always and the ending was super sweet. :D Awesome job!
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
PFFFFFFFT! HAW! DOKI DOKI?! Holy CRAP Sanji what did they DO to you?! XD I would've died laughing if someone confessed to me like that!

Awwww! The ending-*shoves tissues in nose*-was just so freaking sweet! Seriously, my teeth are falling out from the fluffiness of it all! *holds bucket under nose*

Took them long enough! Geez! Freaking men man! Can't get it together!

Good job kid!
MistressHasty chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Damnit SB, you just make life so...grah! I love them, I love the way you write them, I love the way you write period!

Oh, and almost died at Sanji's "confession." Seriously, my partner (read this at work) gave me the weirdest look as I had to hold back the craziest laugh. Thank you!
BritainChwan chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Now, of cource the sex was hot (and expertly written) but Sanji's confession is my faveourite part of this story I swear. I almost died; absoloute genius! The shyness from both sides is cute but I like how both only want to see the other as they really are; strong and confident. Nice work! Keep up the awesome writing!