Reviews for A state of indifference
I love you; you're one of my favourite authors! Please come back. The GhVi fandom needs you!
jayley chapter 1 . 1/19
you do a good job of painting gohan's depression...i mean seriously, just reading this chapter actually made me feel a little bit down. probably not great in that regard, but good writing!
kimiii.berly chapter 23 . 11/30/2016
I am sooo missing this story :(
But I hope you have a great time as a mom! :)
zfj chapter 24 . 11/24/2016
One word... Fantastic.

However, I have to admit, I really didn't like the whole premise of the story. Actually, early on, I almost quit reading this one, several times. It was far too AU for my liking. Not the whole Gohan Videl romance, but the bits and pieces which made it difficult to read. What I mean is that I was far too Americanized in a dragonball universe. American college football... really? You said the legal drinking age is 18 in your country, so my question is why the American college football? The "college life" was too Americanized for me. It was hard for me to read after Gohan drinks all that alcohol, it seems so unlike him, but with all these off cannon themes, I decided to keep reading, and I'm so glad I did. Enough of my bitch session.

Your story is fantastic. You had all the characters down to an artform if they were ever in an angst drama situation. Gohan's struggle after his father died was beautifully displayed in your writing. I think this is the best depiction of his struggles from his father's death on this site. Adding Vegeta in the mix created an interesting dynamic. That left Piccolo as being the only fully alien fighter left and his appearances in the story was well done. Bulma of course was great too and such a mother figure to Gohan. The kids helped maintain some positivity in this drama of a fanfic (of course except at the end when things came out positively). I enjoyed Yamcha's appearances, same with Krillin. And of course, watching Gohan struggle with telling Videl his secrets, you did an excellent job.

So is this it? There's nothing else after this or are you on some huge break from writing this story? What about Mr. Satan hearing the truth. Is there any sort of closure there? Maybe I missed it.

I must say, thank you for the good read. Somehow, I was able to ignore the off cannon themes, and I'm so glad I did. Your writing was great and kept me reading the story. So many good themes in here as I was on edge most of the story. I felt very involved as the reader (for example my heart dropped several times at the angst and drama of the situation). Bravo and I look forward to reading more of your works.
guest chapter 24 . 9/20/2016
This is wrong, too much of a soap with the secret affair, sharpener and chi chi?
TheRangerBoy chapter 12 . 7/22/2016
Pure and utter badassery...

Plain and simple.
nimedhel09 chapter 24 . 6/22/2016
You have to continue! You just have to. I've begun reading yesterday evening. And I'm finished with all 24 chapters. And it's not enough. And I love your style and how you use each character's perception. I'm hooked.
ObsessedThisFic chapter 24 . 2/22/2016
I don't care if I have to wait until your kid is 18 (congrats btw 3) I WILL wait for this story to end. You've turned these animated cartoon characters into realistic figures in my mind with your words. You're an incredible writer, I feel so lucky to have found you :)
Guest chapter 24 . 11/20/2015
This fic... A serious diamond on the rough. You should be proud. The characterization may be different from canon, but the characters are at the very least interesting.

My one criticism is the fact that Hercule is completely unlikable. The man ran through the chaos of the Cell and Cell jrs fighting against the Z-fighters, to toss 16's head, well aware that he may die in the attempt. That takes some serious balls.

I also want to add that as Trunks grows up, someone is going to notice the similarity between the visitor from the future, and him.

Please update soon.
Will Buu be in this story?
TheRangerBoy chapter 23 . 10/3/2015
Soooooooo many Team Four Star references! LOL
TheRangerBoy chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Damm this is depressing! * Scribbles notes on notepad *
scout360pyro chapter 24 . 9/20/2015
Really wish you would continue with this story. It is one of the best written and most original yet realistic DBZ fanfics of decent length out there, and its unique setting make it stand far apart from its rivals for best dbz fan fiction.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/6/2015
Absolutely amazing,I've read this story over and over again I just love it! I still hate the feeling that videl thinks Rick is better in bed, but it's still gohans first time but at least give the guy some credit, I'm sure saiyans are ten times better then human men, lol.
xGVx chapter 24 . 6/21/2015
This was a beautiful love scene. I don't want to call it a lemon because it's more than smut; it's love.
CONGRATS ON YOUR PREGNANCY! I wish you all the happiness in the world my fellow GV fan.
dragonDraw chapter 24 . 5/6/2015