Reviews for A state of indifference
TheRangerBoy chapter 12 . 7/22
Pure and utter badassery...

Plain and simple.
nimedhel09 chapter 24 . 6/22
You have to continue! You just have to. I've begun reading yesterday evening. And I'm finished with all 24 chapters. And it's not enough. And I love your style and how you use each character's perception. I'm hooked.
ObsessedThisFic chapter 24 . 2/22
I don't care if I have to wait until your kid is 18 (congrats btw 3) I WILL wait for this story to end. You've turned these animated cartoon characters into realistic figures in my mind with your words. You're an incredible writer, I feel so lucky to have found you :)
Guest chapter 24 . 11/20/2015
This fic... A serious diamond on the rough. You should be proud. The characterization may be different from canon, but the characters are at the very least interesting.

My one criticism is the fact that Hercule is completely unlikable. The man ran through the chaos of the Cell and Cell jrs fighting against the Z-fighters, to toss 16's head, well aware that he may die in the attempt. That takes some serious balls.

I also want to add that as Trunks grows up, someone is going to notice the similarity between the visitor from the future, and him.

Please update soon.
Will Buu be in this story?
TheRangerBoy chapter 23 . 10/3/2015
Soooooooo many Team Four Star references! LOL
TheRangerBoy chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Damm this is depressing! * Scribbles notes on notepad *
scout360pyro chapter 24 . 9/20/2015
Really wish you would continue with this story. It is one of the best written and most original yet realistic DBZ fanfics of decent length out there, and its unique setting make it stand far apart from its rivals for best dbz fan fiction.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/6/2015
Absolutely amazing,I've read this story over and over again I just love it! I still hate the feeling that videl thinks Rick is better in bed, but it's still gohans first time but at least give the guy some credit, I'm sure saiyans are ten times better then human men, lol.
xGVx chapter 24 . 6/21/2015
This was a beautiful love scene. I don't want to call it a lemon because it's more than smut; it's love.
CONGRATS ON YOUR PREGNANCY! I wish you all the happiness in the world my fellow GV fan.
dragonDraw chapter 24 . 5/6/2015
Awesome story can't wait for more :3
Mararsi chapter 24 . 3/26/2015
Haha great story! I love the man in the boat joke, makes me think of The West Wing (Leo McGary to Josh Lyman) and the petit morte joke in this chapter.

I hope you're just taking a break and will get back to this story asap but even if not thanks for all the hard work! It's a LOT of angst, but it's great angst and really touching at times.

Thanks again
DarkLadyMichi chapter 24 . 3/5/2015
I need more lol are you still working on this story? Its a really good one i hope you are.
Jronese chapter 24 . 3/2/2015
When is it going on? This awesome story shouldn't end like this
justin D. anderson chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
It doesn't really matter but according to akira toriyama 1 zeni is equal to 1 yen, which is equal to. .0084 us dollars. So 300 yen would be about $3 in america. Again it doesn't matter at all i just thought it was funny when gohan said he didn't know if he could spend that musch in thirty days
justin D. anderson chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
I completely agree with you about the briefs and sons being more akin to family than friends. It always bothered me in dbz when they would have time skips and not see each other for years. And as much as i hated dragonball gt, and even though i know it wasn't cannon, the ending is what I hated the most of all. Vegeta jr and goku jr's fight. THEY DIDN'T KNOW EACH OTHER! They somehow completely lost contact through the years. That's what really changed my opinon from mild dislike to outright resentment towards the series. Anyway i'm done ranting. You wrote this chapter quite a while ago so i doubt you'll even read this, i just wanted to review and say i'm loving it so far, and am looking forward to reading the rest and what ever else you write in the future(be it a fic or a novel)