Reviews for A state of indifference
Absolutely amazing,I've read this story over and over again I just love it! I still hate the feeling that videl thinks Rick is better in bed, but it's still gohans first time but at least give the guy some credit, I'm sure saiyans are ten times better then human men, lol.
xGVx chapter 24 . 6/21
This was a beautiful love scene. I don't want to call it a lemon because it's more than smut; it's love.
CONGRATS ON YOUR PREGNANCY! I wish you all the happiness in the world my fellow GV fan.
dragonDraw chapter 24 . 5/6
Awesome story can't wait for more :3
Mararsi chapter 24 . 3/26
Haha great story! I love the man in the boat joke, makes me think of The West Wing (Leo McGary to Josh Lyman) and the petit morte joke in this chapter.

I hope you're just taking a break and will get back to this story asap but even if not thanks for all the hard work! It's a LOT of angst, but it's great angst and really touching at times.

Thanks again
DarkLadyMichi chapter 24 . 3/5
I need more lol are you still working on this story? Its a really good one i hope you are.
Jronese chapter 24 . 3/2
When is it going on? This awesome story shouldn't end like this
justin D. anderson chapter 3 . 2/24
It doesn't really matter but according to akira toriyama 1 zeni is equal to 1 yen, which is equal to. .0084 us dollars. So 300 yen would be about $3 in america. Again it doesn't matter at all i just thought it was funny when gohan said he didn't know if he could spend that musch in thirty days
justin D. anderson chapter 2 . 2/24
I completely agree with you about the briefs and sons being more akin to family than friends. It always bothered me in dbz when they would have time skips and not see each other for years. And as much as i hated dragonball gt, and even though i know it wasn't cannon, the ending is what I hated the most of all. Vegeta jr and goku jr's fight. THEY DIDN'T KNOW EACH OTHER! They somehow completely lost contact through the years. That's what really changed my opinon from mild dislike to outright resentment towards the series. Anyway i'm done ranting. You wrote this chapter quite a while ago so i doubt you'll even read this, i just wanted to review and say i'm loving it so far, and am looking forward to reading the rest and what ever else you write in the future(be it a fic or a novel)
BPZ chapter 24 . 2/22
Just finished reading the whole story in one day and even if it ends right here totally worth it.
My thoughts, Gohan would not have sex I think he would make love, also I would hope some mention would be made that his attention to her and not just himself payed off. Plus maybe more cursing from Videl. Having Gohan learn from his new Sensai is priceless. Also after waiting this long don't dive back into more Angst for a little while but truly loved this chapter and the whole story.
Thanks
The Fluff Queen Lilly-sama chapter 24 . 2/9
And so, I've finally caught up. What an... exciting chapter that one was. xD

Ahem. Anyway. I have some criticisms.

I don't like your characterization of Mr. Satan. He's just so awful and beyond hope in your story, it makes me sad because I really like him.

I also kinda rolled my eyes at the "Saiyan taking a mate" stuff, which I used to like in fanfics, and even use in my own writing, but now I just find it so unrealistic when I think about it. Saiyans are a barbaric race of warriors who were just happy so long as they could fight and kill and get stronger, and I'd assume dying in battle would be a recurring thing, too. How do you expect them to get that emotionally attached and get pretty much "broken" if their mate were to die? Do you really believe they would be unable to move on? For me, it's unlikely.

There's also a small issue of mine with the way you use "Daddy", "Mom" etc, in your third person narrative. Sometimes I would be confused because it sounds just like a first person POV, but there's no first person pronouns. I dunno, maybe it's just my personal taste, but I'm not a fan.

Now that's out of the way... Great story! I certainly enjoyed the ride, and hopefully there will be more to come sooner than later. ;) I very much liked the scenes at the bus station, though in the first I kept thinking that Gohan should've just ditched the bus and stayed with Videl longer, and fly back home later, hehe.

Also, Chichi coming back to life when Gohan did... *heart* That was just so beautiful. Like, all she ever needed was to see Gohan finally happy. *multiple hearts*

I can't think of more to say right, but know that I love your story. Keep it up!
Mr.Son chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
great chappie and great story any chance of completion?
StanMathers chapter 24 . 11/4/2014
Y U NO UPDATE /3
Chrisfragger chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
So in this fiction, Videl is a standard girl, whom would cry over a broken nail? No fighting skill what so ever? This is very AU apparently. Still well written and good so far though.
Chrisfragger chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
I like your coach of the football team. Very commanding. Takes no lip and knows what he is doing.

Though I am disappointed you did not describe the try-outs and reactions in detail. Seemed like a Prime opportunity to put some action in the story without it being "canonny" That you seem to not wish to include.
Chrisfragger chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Well written and such. But I don't know if I can continue. It seems to have NO action and doesn't look like it will to be honest. I mean is this DBZ or is it just a story with a main character that happens to be named Gohan?