Reviews for A state of indifference
euroteres chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
I didn't comment on this the first time reading but I feel I have to now. The end of this chapter was just amazing. I love how not only the actual gesture was something so completely simplistic yet powerful, but the writing for those last 4-5 paragraphs also feels like it follows that trend.

Words weren't bandied about in some sort of elegant dance, they were simply there and they still managed to carry all the power you undoubtedly intended.
SilviaS7 chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
BOBO. Bobo. I love you. This fic is amazing. Took me like two weeks but I finally caught up. I love it. I love all of the little metaphors you stick in that just fit perfectly. I love that the characters are themselves, just a little older and in a different setting but they are who they should be. I think the angst is done right, it's not too heavy-handed and there are moments of fluff and brevity to break it up. I think you have done an amazing job establishing Gohan's "bottom" at the beginning; you nailed his hopelessness while he still continued to function.

I wish I knew what else to say to express my thanks for you both writing and sharing this story. UGH IT'S SO AWESOME.
kimiii.berly chapter 21 . 1/15/2014
Thanks a lot for the early Update!
I haven't expect that, so I read this just now :D

And I love this sooo much...I wish there were more Gohan/Videl conversation, because I am dying for this!
And how Videl confronted her Dad...
Looking forward to seeing the next! :)
A Reader chapter 21 . 1/14/2014
I have no words to describe how good your story is ... Update soon ... No hurry though ...
an9454 chapter 21 . 1/13/2014
this was a great change in the attitude of gohan which is really a twist in the story
Looking forward to next update
I also hope that you also update your other story "Plus One" because it also is in a nice plot. Please update that one too...
Anj3lik chapter 21 . 1/13/2014
Excellent chapter. The entire second half I was grinning like an idiot. I'm glad Gohan and Videl managed to sort things out. I hope ti more serious conversations between them now the truth is out. Looking forward to an update
shugokage chapter 21 . 1/12/2014
Interesting chapter!
dcp1992 chapter 21 . 1/12/2014
Great chapter! After I calmed down last chapter I realized you wouldn't end it like that.. Especially after all we talked about through PM when this story was new, but there was a second I thought it might been. Wouldn't be the first story I've read that ended like that.

Anyway, so glad things got better for them. The beginning was sad, with Gohan pretty much going back into depression and not careing about life. Also glad Videl wasn't scared or whatnot, just realized who he was and was dazed and felt undeserving. Glad Sharpner and Erasa could knock some since into her and get them to talk before he went back home for the weekend so he was back happy, as she was. Now there is so much for them to descuss next chapter and what not... Man, this story has always been good, but now it's getting even better, now that Gohan can tell his life and confide in someone and not hide his true self. Update soon!
MasenkoX chapter 21 . 1/12/2014
I love it so much! More more more more more!
Violet Ace chapter 21 . 1/12/2014
Whew, thank you. This was so pleasant :-)
Deflow chapter 21 . 1/11/2014
Nice! Sometimes i always question the Stupidy and how gullible the average Humans are in earth in Dragonball z. They were stupid enough to beilieve Hercule. But at least some people are aware of the truth, like the Dog guy, and other Humans that trust Goku
StanMathers chapter 21 . 1/11/2014
Now now now now I need an update NOW!
God I just love this story and I loved this chapter and I can't wait till they finally have a normal(haha) relationship where they can be cute and cuddly with no guilt on gohan's part...
Anyway please update soon like an end of the month celebration chapter? :D
Darkened Void chapter 21 . 1/11/2014
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read Gohan and Videl's conversation!
2Lazy2login chapter 21 . 1/11/2014
A good writer writes well. You have obviously shown that you are a good writer. A great writer gives the reader what they want. I want the next chapter NOW! Dont you want to be a great writer? Lol

But yeah. Another superb chapter. Keep it up and update asap plz
brograham18 chapter 21 . 1/11/2014
Another great chapter, keep it up
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »