Reviews for A state of indifference
The King of Anachronisms chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
Let Rick stay, or have him blow up at school.
Darkened Void chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Yes, I hate you again. That is one of the most evil cliffies I have ever seen and I've seen some doozies. Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
This was an awesome chapter and I can't wait for the next update, but as a side note hasn't Videl seen the footage from the cell games with the(so called) blonde haired warriors?. I think that although she is fearful her nature to learn more about Gohan and her feelings and concern for him would over ride what you have her going through now(imo). Keep up the good work
Violet Ace chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Wait, what!? No. NO. I refuse to believe it. This better just be Gohan's thought that its the end. My goodness. NO. This is not the end, NO. I'll be waiting for an update. (Please?)
StanMathers chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
At first I was like wtf do u mean "the end" but then I connected the whole "once upon a time" and story thing lol. But omg this chapter holy shit he finally told her. I actually thought he went over to break up with her for a second. I'm glad he did though and I'm also glad youse her reaction realistic unlike other stories where confessing you're an alien is totally normal lol.

Anyway I'm really excited for the next chapter now, keep up the good work and update soon please :D
kimmy69 chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
is there going to be more or is this the end because the story is relly good
Zuchiku chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
I hope this isn't the end.
So I say, I wish I hadn't read this chapter before the next one is out.
Is she really afraid or was her expression more from something she realised at that moment. Or else what is she afraid off. Poor Gohan really is getting tortured.
Well I'm going to anticipated the next chapter.
Rakaan chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
That can't possibly be the end! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
Please don't tell me that's really the end of it omfg I want more what happens next more chapters or a sequel maybe
A Reader chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
You are so vile ... Every chapter you leave us hanging at the angsty part ...
its frustrating... That i have to wait for another 30days for the next update... Update before new year ... Plz
shugokage chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
Wow incredible chapter!
2 lazy 2 login chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
Also you have yet to resolve the football championship side story arch. Lawyered.
LivininCorsets chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
I wonder if sharpner is gonna knock some more sence into gohan again...cause he would think having a half alien best friend would be awsome most likily. And probably talk to videl reasoning with her why he was scared. Am I right?
Silver chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
I hope this isn't THE end! This story is too good to end now!
Ssl chapter 20 . 12/21/2013