Reviews for A state of indifference
2 Lazy 2 Login chapter 24 . 6/23/2014
Update soon please! Seems like youve been gone forever!
Marocrache chapter 24 . 6/16/2014
THIS WAS THE MOST PERFECT FAN FICTION EVER IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY FANFCIITON SOTERY SABDIJk:jlkz "GKLOPDNJOGSDIJFPAKEL;WS ,MDKF SNDAMk;lesdfinubgpiewou8ypeilbh5wknrmfsdjc;na kmdf

*Clears throat* Excuse me, that was the enthusiasm getting a hold of me.

I couldn't have asked for a better fan fiction. This was made so perfect, so well, and is TOTALLY plausible. It's just how I had imagined their first time, in that one chapter. Awkward at first, but after experimenting... heheheh...

Please write more! ILL PAY YOU A COOKIE
PLEASDFES
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
kalebxdd chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
I didn't take my eyes away from my screen throughout the first scene. The way you crawl into Gohan's mind is simply amazing and the way he reflects on his life and the people around him is intruiging. When you mentioned the kids, it made me hope to see some more of Gohan's fatherly side in future chapters. *hint hint*

Overall there's not much to say about this chapter. I'm just going to pretend I've never read this story before and get hyped over the author's note at the bottom. Let the ass kicking begin!
SlaughterMouse chapter 24 . 5/31/2014
nice story so far :d i wonder why it doesnt have more favorites/follows. maybe too hard for average teenage DBZ fan lol never tought that i would find something so good with so low rating :D
Guest chapter 24 . 5/27/2014
Love the story and characters
Johan chapter 24 . 5/25/2014
When r u updating again I'm desperate
Ace Son chapter 24 . 5/24/2014
First review I ever wrote. Just signed up mainly because of this story. Keep up the good work!
kalebxdd chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
My favorite chapter so far, by a long shot :D

Perhaps it had something to do with a first kiss of some sorts... who knows.

But seriously, you did a fantastic job on portraying Bulma. I love how she mirrors Gohan in many ways, and by that I mean she's totally sarcastic and cynical. Awesome.

There's not a lot to say about this chapter. Basically everything about it is fantastic.
kalebxdd chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
For some reason I absolutely love Rick. Of course I don't like him, cause he's a douchebag and all, but that doesn't take away the fact that you made him really convincing. A really strong OC of yours, congrats!

Looking back, I realised how much I enjoyed these football scenes. I've never really gotten a grasp of the American variant, but here everything I read seems totally logical. For that, i tip my hat (even though I don't have one), cause someone who can make me understand sports is probably the new Messiah.

If I'm gonna be like everyone else and totally drool over all the cute scenes every chapter, I will type my fingers to the bone, so let's get this out there right away: LORD POPO IS THE MASTER OF FLUFF, NO ONE CAN SURPASS HER.

Great chapter, Bobo :)
cardaman917 chapter 24 . 5/12/2014
Keep it up. great story.
bananaaddicted chapter 24 . 5/9/2014
Best chapter ever **
yep, i was waiting for this moment since the first chapter lol
Keep it up
kimiii.berly chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
Are you rewrite this whole story? I forgot about this..

I don't know, but somehow I like the story before xD
It was more thoughful and somehow darker...It wasn't this obviously that he likes her or fall in love with her..
And the way he speakes was first more short and very thoughful...I don't know! :D

But I love this story to dead!
And the last chapter was a very surprise too! xDD I thought he would have to much doubt of hurting her, not to be ready bla bla but this way I really haven't expect that :D like he says "I just say I want to and we are simply gonna to it" :D haha it was soo refreshing!

Hope you updated as soon as you do it this time ;)
bigblukrew chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
Oops, sorry for taking so long, I read the last 2 chapters literally the minute you posted them lol. I don't think I ever reviewed ch 23 though so I'll break this up into 2 parts.

23- TFS references ftw haha. I honestly didn't particularly care for the first part, but it really let you know how desperate/happy Gohan was, plus it was pretty funny lol. I'm not find say it was bad and bash it, just not my favorite part. I thought you did a very very good job with Videl's bit while she read the story/diary thing. I like how you showed her commentary on it and whatnot. Very good overall :)

24- In 3 letters? LOL! Loved this chapter a lot. Them talking on the phone priceless. You don't read many lemon scenes that have Gohan being clueless along with his "Saiyan side" not "kicking in" making him some kind of sex god. It was pretty refreshing and funny as hell seeing him say/think some of the stuff he did lol. As for Videl being on the pill, I wonder if it's Saiyan proof? ;)

I'll probably re-read this story before your next update, at least the ones you've revised unless you bust one out pretty quick. I'll possibly review those if you'd like :) Once again, sorry for taking so long to review. :/ I read them ASAP and left the story open to remind myself but never got around to it. All in all, both these chapters were extremely good. :) Keep up the excellent work!
Pandor4 chapter 24 . 5/4/2014
yummy. :)
Johan chapter 24 . 5/4/2014
Aww man I love this story you have to update again soon I can't wait you should make Gohan ask Videl if she wants to become a demi-saiyan just like him that would be awesome
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »