Reviews for A state of indifference
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
So, I'd been meaning to read this for ages, but I kept getting stuck on chapter one. Whatever you've changed in the rewrite must have worked because I devoured the whole thing in a day. It's a great story so far and I look forward to more!
brograham18 chapter 24 . 5/2/2014
Loved the chapter! Took them long enough haha. Cant wait for the next one!
Anj3lik chapter 24 . 5/2/2014
This chapter is total proof why this and Plus One are my favorite DBZ fanfics of all time. The way you stay true to character, the level of detail, even the internal monologue of each character just gets me excited. This chapter was tastefully done and the interactions were perfect- just the right mix between the awkwardness brought out by inexperience and the light banter that defines their relationship. Well done and I look forward to the next chapter!
nancy103 chapter 24 . 5/2/2014
I love how Gohan kept having brain overload during this chapter. Very funny! And then the rest of it was lemony goodness. Yum!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/2/2014
Can tell that gohan is virgin and happy to have whatever he can get his hands without you having to mention it. A girl who acts like star fish during sex and expects the man to do everythingis the worst partner ever. With video being the more experienced one, she should be leading.
LivininCorsets chapter 24 . 5/2/2014
Yes! Gohan finally lost his v-card! And hot damn! Most humans wouldn't be able to keep up with a sayian! Mmmmm citrus loved it- each delectable bit- I wonder how often they are gonna experiment...won't bulma be proud! Hope this doesn't cause trouble I. The relationship cause sex becomes more important than eachother...
cet0x chapter 24 . 5/2/2014
Another well written and great chapter. Gohans innocent is just so funny :D
shugokage chapter 24 . 5/2/2014
Amazing chapter and I look forward to seeing how much closer they will be after this!
Shadow Tricked chapter 24 . 5/2/2014
awesome and very well written, now I wanna see gohan punk Hercule and show him who he truly is
dcp1992 chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
Great chapter! Man, at least they finally did it. I loved the way Videl was understanding of Gohan since it was his first time and all. Kinda guiding him through it. Can't wait to see what happens next chapter. Update soon!

Also it interesting to see that when you updated Ch 1 - 12 it added over 32k words... I've been wanting to re read this story since it's so good and different from the rest and that re-write might be the key... though if you are going to re-write other chapters I might just wait til then.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 23 . 5/1/2014
So many Team Four Star references... Gohan should get high on coffee more often. Maybe someday, he will get so high on coffee that he'll be reduced to repeatedly saying something similar to, "all these squares make a circle".
A Reader chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
Awesome Chapter,:) ... your story is slow and a lot more realistic than most ... i just dont want any super villans intoduced ... Maybe a normal WMAT ... Update soon !
MasenkoX chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
I can't pick my favorite between this story and Plus One, but they are both so so so incredible cause you get all the emotional and descriptive stuff right every time and your overall level of writing just puts professionals to shame. Really good chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
Love it. The Lemon was a bit Impressive.

I have a feelimg Gohan will not let Videl sleep. Lol
euroteres chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
You know, I think you just managed to put everything good in Gohan and Videl's relationship in a single chapter, and I mean the ENTIRE chapter. Now to sit back and patiently wait to see what shape the inevitable upcoming conflict will take.

Oh and of course you post heavy rewrites during the busiest time of the school year. I'm never going get my end of term work done at this rate . XD
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »