Reviews for A state of indifference
kalebxdd chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
I giggle like an idiot over Gohan's reactions to Videl. So... innocent. Like a little kid ketting kissed on the cheeck in the sandbox xD. So sweet! And of course, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

*Squeals* Ah, I just love how Gohan steps in and tries to turn Videl's night around. Surely Rick isn't going to like it, but Rick is a bag of dicks so we don't care about him anyway. I wonder if this will bring Gohan and Videl closer together.

*Gasps loudly for air* OH NO! RICK! How will Gohan get out of this predicament :O?

Ah, all is good and well. The bag of dicks has been exposed and discarded. Alas, will Videl fiound comfort in the arms of of favourite Saiyan?

Wouldn't have a clue.
kalebxdd chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Hehehe, so i figured out where I left off not too long ago.

A love the lightheartedness of this chapter. Seeing Gohan manage to step outside his sulky state of mind without the help of Videl is really awesome. I'm curious, are you planning on bringing the whole Martial Arts thing and the Super Saiyan Transformations back into the story? Your writing style allows so much, I'd love to see some proper action.

Seeing how I am re-reading the entire story, there's no need to tell you how much I love it. Cheers!
Violet Ace chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
So I'm re-reading this story, and it's still sooooooo good. At the end, I thought, technically he is a Prince. Teehee.
SilviaS7 chapter 23 . 4/23/2014
I love Videl telling off her father, who is quite the asshole in this fic (not that it's OOC; it's very believable). Great chapter, I enjoyed everything that went on and holy crap - "Right before how to dodge." YOU ARE KILLING ME. XD I'm gonna die of laughter, for real. Love it. 3
Ark0 chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
The onlything is that his power is at 320,000 like you said then he would stillbe bulletproof and he would be roughly2700 times more powerful then the strongest non ki using human. So to say the football training is haard is rediculous and that he got a paapercut or that he waas shaken by ricks struggling is crazy. Also if he could fly wwhen his power was only 1000and goku did at only 300 then he could definitely still do it. I mean come on , goku took down an entire army with a power of 100 when he was a kid, gohan can out powers vegetas when he first came to earth by 32 times andhe waas one of the most powerful aand was destroying planets... think about it...
JPhae chapter 20 . 4/16/2014
For some reason, the scene with Gohan telling Mia about Goku always finding him really tugged on my heart...Awesome chapter, even MORE AWESOME story. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/12/2014
I love this story. You're one of the few that can actually use proper grammar and have great ideas. I can't wait for the next update :)
dcp1992 chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
Great chapter! Loved the beginning with Gohan trippin' on coffee. Was some really good humuor. Also loved all the thoughts with Videl and going through the notebook and her reflecting on her father. Nice fight at the end too, glad to see her stand up and try to get him off Gohan's case. Update soon!
Violet Ace chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
You made me laugh so much with your DBZA references! I'd love to have Videl read about his childhood before the bad stuff happened. It seemed like she felt that she didn't fit in his life because he was always doing insane adventure things, but before raditz came, he was "normal." Then maybe she'd feel more secure? Just a thought. Nice work :-)
uchiha999 chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
nice chapter.
shugokage chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
Wow amazing job on Videl's perspective of Gohan's life!
deadheadwookie27 chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
I cannot tell you how happy I was to wake up to a notification that there was a new chapter. I have been dying for one and it did not disappoint! *standing ovation*
brograham18 chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
Another good update :)
cet0x chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
Great chapter! I had a huge grin when I read the first scene with Gohan. The amount of details you put into the chapter and story is just awesome, which makes it one of my favorite fanfic. Keep it up and I'm lookin forward to the next chapter.
Johnny Spectre chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
Saiyanium, I can only dare question the potential uses for such an element... maybe as a power source for the Muffin Button...
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »