Reviews for Endless Winter
UnbendingCynic chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Ahhhhhh man! Drat was looking forward to reading about someone correcting "Konoha's Ice Queen" it would have been awesome. Great story so far and am enjoying the setup where Naruto just withdraws which has always seemed more likely to me than that he would remain loud and cheerful. Oh well hopefully you will update soon.
Sfrbcry chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
One gorgeous chapter in, and this happens.
Thanks for not abandoning it! I'll wait.
Lord Geovanni chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I expected "extremely slowly" to still be faster than this... :(
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
What about now?! Can you start posting chapters for this wonderful story now after all it's been over five months?!
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Very good story thus far my personal request is to keep up the good work.
Lord Geovanni chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Great concept. I like what you have so far. Could you have Naruto kidnap Haku or something so that he can bring Haku back to Konoha? I don't think I have ever seen a kidnap angle and I think that it would work greatly: Naruto would probably do just that for family...
demonianism chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
A fair premise, though I'm not entirely sure that reacting that way to a child really fits into Kurenai's cannon character. He could have simply stumbled upon the springs by accident, or a ninja of her caliber should have noticed the bloody marks and such of a beating. And even if she kept her dislike of him she should either have never gotten him on her team or she should have the professionalism to ignore her dislike. Don't forget that no matter how old they are they are trained mercenary soldiers and in Kurenai's case a soldier with experience.

As for a curse...damn near every bloodline in cannon seems to have at least some draw back to it but it still remains something that is considered acceptable to keep breeding the bloodline in existence. As the Yuki clan originates from Kiri you could have battle madness similar to the Kaguya, like a berserker state be the curse (does he really need that when he has kyuubi?). Or perhaps something a little more in line with the bloodline? The more he uses it the more emotionally detached he becomes or maybe even something hilarious like the more he uses his bloodline the more feminine he is or a Ranma style curse. Men from Japanese society in the social era the cannon seems based off of would most definitely consider that a curse. I can see the hilarity in selective absentmindedness for example...
acid.furry chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
So far i like the story. I hope your able to update soon.
Naruto vi Britannia chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
bardzo fajny rozdziaƂ co dalej
SV chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
While I liked "Without Hatred", due to a storyline that had at least some original ideas and a fitting pairing, the premise of this one looks bad.

It seems, currently are everyone and their grandmother writing Haku as a girl, no matter what. HE isn't. The setup for the romance...Naruto has Hyoton...so Haku has to be a girl so that they fit together...and maybe some CRA to get some others to join the fun. While in fact, logic dictates that a CRA would be a point against pairing them together, as two people with a dominant bloodline would need different partners for genetic variety. And if its recessive, than inbreeding would only save it for a few generation before dieing out due to stupidity.

So far, the only original factor here is that you plan to bring them to Yuki no Kuni. Which is not enough by far.

I think that it would have been way more interesting premise with Haku as male, them being friends (yes, Haku can be a male without it being a yaoi-fic), going to Yuki to start a new clan, and all two get a girl or more to kickstart their clan. However that's just imho.

I think I'll let this story pass.
shunshinking chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
good story
Shadowprice chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
this is good you should make more
xXChirushiXx chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter to come out :)
And the Yuki bloodle were called cured because bloodlines during the third (I think it was the third) shinobi war in Kiri weere used rentlessly and if one had a bloodline they were basicly sentanced to war and afterwards death
EquinePianist chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
*pouts* I understand. Happened to me... but add Writer's block into the mix.
An Anonymous Gentleman chapter 2 . 3/21/2013