Reviews for The Beginning With You
Filiafamilias chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
This fic is simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing your work
LilPookieDixon chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Love this soo bad! Have read this for... maybe 10 times. Sad cos its only 6 chapter But its great!
MarisaKateBella chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Wow, this was absolutely beautiful! I loved every chapter, read it in one go. The characterization was on point and it was exciting, especially the flashbacks. Daryl being Mom and Dad to Judith would be hard but I think he'd figure it out! This is just brilliant, I have a weakness for Daryl and Judith fanfictions. Off to read the sequel!
naya0412 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Awwe I love this!
jxhide chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
Live this story and the sequel!
bearsrawesome chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Oh please write another chapter where a couple years later he rejoins some of the group! This is sooooo amazing, the best walking dead fanfic I've ever read, it's addictively good
Dixon love chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Hey I'm really enjoying your story keep em comin
XX
itsi3 chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
:) great job! Loved the ending!
itsi3 chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
This is the first time I agree with anything Daddy Dixon had said in ANY fanfic...
"What'd they think was gonna happen," he jabbed his finger at the screen. "You let a nigger run the country, let the fags get hitched, the spics come up in here, take all our work - and this is what happens. Fucking world was askin' for it." ... only ild change the word nigger to idiot and spic to illegals... I figure if we DO have a ZA it'll be soon... were just setting it up.
itsi3 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
When Merle left him I cried...
Loving this!
I know it had already been written and posted, as has the sequel... and the chances are real slim... but I'm hoping Carol is alive...
MakaylaLovesZombies chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Keep writing(:
RockCollector chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Ahhhhhh, it's done!
I will miss waiting for the alerts that meant you have updated your story! Kudos to you and your beta for another marvelous Walking Dead Story. I have really enjoyed both of them.
This was a well-done final chapter. It wrapped up Daryl's past and beginning with Judith, fully preparing the reader for your original Walking Dead Story. It gives me so much hope for their future (even though I already know what happens). All in all, just another great chapter! Another great finale.
Limaro chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Stupendous, and well worth the wait!
Daryl's reaction to the threat against the baby was so fierce. There were so many layers of emotion overwhelming it.
Merle's promise...he was the best big brother he knew how to be. My Merle loving heart was thrilled when Daryl found that knife.
It was so sweet to see the beginning of their journey. Going "home" and exorcising those demons freed Daryl to finally move forward and find a family.
Thank you for sharing your gift with us. I look forward to whatever your next project may be!
Lilone1776 chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Wonderful story and amazing chapter! I will miss it.
I loved that Daryl discovered that Merle killed their father; it showed him again how much his brother loved him. Merle's devotion to his brother was put above all his fears of retribution towards himself.
I think Daryl is the perfect person to take care of Judith. He knows how to take care of the weaker one of the world since he was once one of them. I feel like your Daryl will find the others on sheer determination alone. And if not, they will be just fine. :)
kitsune79 chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
Amazing. It's complete indeed... a very satisfying ending. Your descriptions are vivid and brilliant - I love how you desribed the father's eyes and the references to the season finale as well. Well done, and sorry I couldn't be around to beta it for you this time.