Reviews for Christine Falling in Love With Erik
Allieboo11 chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
Please update soon! I can't wait to hear more of your story!
phantomphan4evr chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
im so glad you didn't make Raoul like Christine and being suspicious and try to get between her and Erik. This is a wonderful chapter and I can't wait to read the next one. Have a great day!
SxRsilver chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Awww 1st kiss!
phantomphan4evr chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
This was a great chapter! I thought it was adorable how he asked first! Can't wait for the next chapter so update as soon as you can please!
SxRsilver chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
Yay! The love is blossoming!
SxRsilver chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
Omgosh I cant wait for the next chap now! :)
SxRsilver chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
Aww! :)
phantomphan4evr chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
Another amazing chapter! I can't wait for the next chapter, although I completely understand with the writers block it drives me crazy! This chapter is sweet and I love how Erik didn't immediately get jealous of an old crush she had. Update soon!
phantomphan4evr chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
GRRRRRR! *screams at Carlotta* now that that's out of my system on to the praising! *screams in delight* THIS IS AMAZING! YOU AE SUCH A GOOD WRITER! I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE SO PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN! *waits patiently by the computer*
phantomphan4evr chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
*giggling* I find it cute Meg is so cautious and worried about Christine! its so adorable! off to the next chapter!
phantomphan4evr chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
aw she had to leave! *shrugs* oh well they will soon fall in love so its ok! *skips around my room squealing* (I understand that I am very strange and I apologize) NEXT CHAPTER HERE I COME!
phantomphan4evr chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
POOR ERIK! AWWWW! at least he didn't have to kill anyone! ... and YAY! THEY ARE IN THE LAIR AND JUST *screams* (I will probably scream a lot reading this... I've done it before!) this story is just amazing!
phantomphan4evr chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
*waves hands really fast in my fangirlish way* THEY MET! THEY MET! THEY MET! *runs around the room screaming* cant wait to read the next chapter... good thing I don't have to cause you already wrote it XD
phantomphan4evr chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Hurray! (I am really squealing in delight) this chapter is amazing! OFF TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! *holds imaginary sword up*
phantomphan4evr chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
clever girl she figured it out lol. another awesome chapter cant wait to read the next one!