Reviews for Window
Aronim chapter 1 . 9/28
Fun. Not much more to say, except cute too.
BlytheHasFreckles chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
This was a very sweet chapter between Baljeet and his mom, whom you never really see much in the show.
Something I really like about your writing is the specificity that you include in each action. I got a really great visual picture as I read along about him poking at the piano keys! Also, you included really smooth, descriptive vocabulary that a frequent bookworm like me can appreciate, yet it wasn't impractical.
Your dialogue is really great as well.
Very nicely done.

I await the next update!

BlytheHasFreckles chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I think this story should have more reviews! Where is everybody? *sigh*

I always appreciate Baljeet stories, especially those about him and Mishti speaking to each other as friends. And I totally agree: I don't know if I like Mishti as Baljeet's match because I feel like she's not developed enough as a character. In some respects, Ginger really isn't either, but she's a reoccurring character and it's a little easier to portray her personality.

Baljeet is one of my very favorites of this series. He cracks me up!
I hope you will write the aforementioned story you hinted at in the end of this story!

V.reve chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I really liked this. Your perception of Misthi and Baljeet was interesting, completely logical, and gave me a new perspective of the potential pair - their banter was nice too. Of course, having not read your previous story in awhile, I did have to reference it, and I do wish you were a bit more clearer about the note (Perhaps summarizing key points in their conversation? It can help the reader, but still leave open the need for new readers to go back.). I can't wait to see your new story, as I did enjoy your last one. Will the main one feature them still in middle school? Because there's only so much one can write about a elementary romance before it becomes unbelievable when the author tries to convince the readers that this pairing will supposedly last the ten/fifteen years until the characters are out of University. I suppose I'll have to wait the extra few days to find out. :)