Reviews for One Piece of the Past
soc60cor chapter 1 . 6/14
if this actually happens... i would cry sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much tears of joy! TT-TT thanx a whole bunch for writing this!
Galvatron chapter 1 . 1/19
This is a great story though I would have liked to see more scenes like the ones with Luffy and Zoro getting their loved ones back for the others (like Nami and Bellemere) I agree with others that this should have a sequel. I would love to see what would happen now that they are back like how they would interact with people. If you are convinced to continue this here are some ideas:

Zoro trains Kuina

Nami is worried Bellemere won't approve of her being a pirate (since she was a marine)

I get I might be putting pressure on you and I'm sorry. This is great as a one-shot and if you want to keep it that way it's fine. I'm just saying it wouldn't hurt to see some one-shot spin offs.
anonimous chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
I don't know if you're up for it or not but do you think you can write a multi-chapter sequel to this story about the rest of the world learning about the dead people coming back as well as the dead getting to know everyone again and then commenting on how proud they are?
Brazilwolf chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Oh that was so sweet of a ending. I thought for a minute that there was going to be a sad plot twist. But I was so happy that they got their loved ones back.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Oh my gosh, if this was what the one piece really is, I would be on cloud 9! I think it would be the perfect ending! :D
Cookie Brain chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
That's a really nice idea for what the one piece could be! :)
JoojooBrother chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Thanks for the warm fuzzy feelings. 3
MaskedPyro chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Oh my god... I almost cried when I saw Ace and Sabo there. Couldn't help but laugh when Ace was flirting with Bellemere XD
doubledamn chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Beautiful...I hope the canon ends like this, though more than likely it will end with everyone Dead.

I tired finding a translation for 'Hitotsunagi no Daihihou' and I could only find that 'no Daihihou' means "Of Great Treasure", I couldn't find anything for 'Hitotsunagi'. Mind sending us a translation?
Girl of Darkness10 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
One Peice of the past...
I would give back the Merry, Ace, and Sabo. Well, that is, if Sabo didn't survive. :3
But still, awesome story. :D
Skitzykat101 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Oh my gosh.
This is one of the coolest stories I've ever read.
I really hope this or something similar to this actually happens in the manga.
im ur misconception chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I think that this would be the ultimate ending for One Piece when and If it ever ends. I cried like a baby for a week cause Ace Died.. But he went out with a bang that is befitting a Fire finger ace... He was awesome...
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
If I had one wish, I'd wish for this story to be sent to Eiichiro Oda, so he can turn fiction into reality. Tite Kubo and Masashi Kishimoto are doing it, so why can't he?

Keep up the great work!
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Like it, but it wouldn't be the end. Luffy would keep roaming the seas with his nakama and keep having adventures. Tsk tsk.
bleachdreamer0 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Wow. Just... Write. More.