Reviews for Not your average onsen trip
Gody chapter 1 . 7/16
Really good!
DChan21 chapter 4 . 6/28
This story was great! I really enjoy it and the Smut was soooo HOT! I like how you incorporated more of a plot at then end I would have love to see them grow in their relationship but for a short story it was great and funny!
jleaw chapter 4 . 5/11
Awwww! Okay so eventually I went for the yaoi (I know, I'm the one who said 'not too much smut' but weeell... the fic wasn't too long and seemed very appreciated sooo...).
Hahah, anyway, even though it went a bit fast at first in my opinion (I know I know, they weren't as straight as they pretended but still XD) I really enjoyed reading it, especially the last chapter. Lots of mushy sasnar, uhhh.
Thank you *hugs* Slowly but surely I'm discovering all of your fanfictions hahaha :')
Have a nice day! (And happy belated birthday! Does it still count?)
YukinaUzuha chapter 3 . 4/21
I love this Story! It has my two favorite categories, Sex and Yaoi xD
Dusty Miller chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
I approve, so much. Finns inte några bra ord att förklara hur jag gillade denna lilla story, men att jag gillade, uh-huh. You're a smexy authoress. ;)
Blue-Strawberries Waffle chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Call me a sap this chapter the best. I like mushy Sasuke, he's so adorable when he acts that way. I love all your stories actually. Your writing styles are very good.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwww so cute!
Memechan chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Sex scenes are hot! And its sasunaru! And i love how you portrayed itachi. :) thanks for this nice read.
evakname chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
u re amazing. seriously :D
This was the 2nd story i have read from u, and as a result i checked u as a favorite... that is something, since i have read hundreds of fanfics and yet i have 2 fav writers, including u. im not saying that to raise gratitude or something stupid like that, just trying to prove how amazing i think u are :D
Not just tat u can write absolutely amazing, sensual, nose-bleeder ...krm sweet scenes... but u have skill to write, to show deep feelings, and on top of it u have a humor that keeps killing me (good) i couldnt resist it XD i had so much fun, so i checked u as fav... now i wont forget about it, and ill return to u next time i have... well, time.
XD lol i hope all this s* makes sense, english is my 3rd language...
anyways, i like u :D and your style and humor.
thank u for the quality time :D AND FUN!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Oh my goodness! That was so hot.
yumenohime-sama chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Love this doujin, but i think you kinda rush the story in the last chapter a bit..it will be better with the Sasuke's confession to his family i think...anyway, goodjob! :D
calleyrose chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Awwww so sweet and smutty. Perfect combination!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Lol, moths... XDDDD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
KYAAAAAA! FANGIRL SCREAM!
BurnLikeAFlame chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
OHHH SO CUTEE. WOMAN I LOVE IT!