Reviews for Lullaby
Very sweet fic. ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
nice
Savita chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
you should go on...even though this is a nice ending...
wandamarie chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
wow it is getting good thank you
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Yes please continue!
You can't leave us hanging...
graynavarre chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
I love that Snape - I would imagine that when Sinestra found him then she hugged him half to death and then hexed him so badly that she would have to nurse him back to health.

Speaking as a soon to be first time grandmother, yes, yes, tell her family - to see their daughter again and to get to spoil, errr love three grandchildren and eagerly await the birth of a fourth grandchild will smooth over any problems.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Aw that was nice.

D
Tree
librarywitch chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Now that is the Severus we all know. We can pretend that that is what he did. Much nicer than cannon.
wandamarie chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
wow it is getting good thanks loving it
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
wow it is a good start to another good story thanks
Wilmon chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I wonder if Snape is with Sinistra? I look forward to finding out.
librarywitch chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
You know i read alot of fanfiction, way to much. But I have a really strong deja vu about this one. It seems so familiar. Are you doing a rewrite of an earlier story? It is so well done and a joy to read.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Is Severus with Sinistra? Because that would be a real jerk move on her part... from my point of view of course.

I can't wait until the next chapter.

D
Tree
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I'd love to see you contine the story, though I wish you hadn't paired Harry with Ginny. They are so wrong for each other, don't know how Rowling didn't see that. Oh well, good luck with whatever you decide.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
It sounds good, I think that maybe a couple chapters more would be nice. (I imagine that he is alive) How he was saved, where is he now... a lil closure for everybody, this kind of things