Reviews for Lullaby
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
I do hope Harry doesn't have someone from the Prophet trailing after him (although whoever showed up would likely end up as a crispy critter, probably from Sinistra).

I still don't think the Snapes would be very smart to send their children to Hogwarts, though, especially if people still hate Slytherin the way that Ron does by that time.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
Well. I'm surprise the owl made it through far enough to give location-if even Umbridge can mess with owls, I'm sure Snape and his wife could make sure such a bird ended up in the Bahamas.

And if I were Harry, I'd stop talking to Dumbledore. He did his level best to make sure Snape was hated by both sides with his cute little plans, and if Snape is alive, it's in spite of Albus, not because of him.

It would be nice if Harry took another look at the old memories and realize his mother wasn't that great a person (and that she was on her way to dumping Severus anyway). But that would probably take Hermione or someone female to pick that out.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Dun dun DUNNNN! The moment we found out that the Shack was on fire and the only body in it was horribly burned...well, I had my hopes (and never did believe JKR's hooey about Snape not getting a portrait because he deserted his post yada yada).
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Very sweet fic. ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
nice
Savita chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
you should go on...even though this is a nice ending...
wandamarie chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
wow it is getting good thank you
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Yes please continue!
You can't leave us hanging...
graynavarre chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
I love that Snape - I would imagine that when Sinestra found him then she hugged him half to death and then hexed him so badly that she would have to nurse him back to health.

Speaking as a soon to be first time grandmother, yes, yes, tell her family - to see their daughter again and to get to spoil, errr love three grandchildren and eagerly await the birth of a fourth grandchild will smooth over any problems.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Aw that was nice.

D
Tree
librarywitch chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Now that is the Severus we all know. We can pretend that that is what he did. Much nicer than cannon.
wandamarie chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
wow it is getting good thanks loving it
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
wow it is a good start to another good story thanks
Wilmon chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I wonder if Snape is with Sinistra? I look forward to finding out.
librarywitch chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
You know i read alot of fanfiction, way to much. But I have a really strong deja vu about this one. It seems so familiar. Are you doing a rewrite of an earlier story? It is so well done and a joy to read.