Reviews for Teaching the Insane
1nconceivable chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This should not be a one-shot! ARG! Please write more. Pwease? With a cherry on top?
Riley Mourne chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh, I like this. You write very well. I was a little skeptical at first, what with the clashing genres, but you really pulled off the balance well. It was funny and sad, exactly what you said it would be. Bravo.

I really love Erandur. In my quest for Daedric artifacts Vaermina's is the only one I refused because I just could not kill him. I think the set-up here really lines up well with his character. He seems like the type to push on even in the face of impossibility.

Their story is so sad. While I prefer lycanthropy, I'm partial to vampires too and I really like yours. There's something rather deep about her, like her madness is really just on the surface and there's a deep pain that she keeps trying to forget. That's the vibe I got. Her and Erandur just seem to fit with their opposite personalities, and I like how they both add layers to each other.

In all, very nice piece. Thank you for sharing!
magicalandinactive chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Erandur, most polite and patient follower ever. I always felt bad dragging him along on all of my Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood jobs since he's a priest and everything. Well done!