Reviews for Secret Addiction
Rumia35 chapter 1 . 6/5
Omg that is freaking hilarious! Damnit Tifa be more careful! Haha! I wonder why Cloud went into the bathroom in the first place though lol
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Bwaahahahahahahaha! This was so awesome! For once it's nice to see Tifa flustered. I love this. Thanks for the good laugh. It made my day better. :)
Blackshadow390 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
O.o XD
Fille des Fleurs chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I have to say, I find this really hilarious and absolutely adorable. for some reason, I can totally picture Tifa just sniffing the daylights out of Cloud and grabbing him much more often than necessary (though who can blame her, really.). I also love how this is portrayed. great job :).
mizz-sandra chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Haha! so cute :)
Michiru Shiroku chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Okay, this was adorable. I can totally relate, because...I kind of like the smell of aftershave too. XD Anyway! I love this, so it's getting faved.
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This was great! XD
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
LoooL Oh, Tifa. Just make the guy you're yes-really-truly- boyfriend already and you wouldn't have to settle for just his shirts. heeheehee I wonder what's going through Cloud's mind...?
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
That was a close call, Tifa! And...wow, people actually buy your 'reasons'...
I bet Cloud is secretly weirded out after that...maybe.
sorakun9 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is so funny! xD Tifa's addiction, actually this whole story, had me laughing. Especially when Cloud finds her at the end and she gave the excuse she was just checking if it needed to be cleaned. Honestly, if she really is addicted she should keep the shirt and smell it in the safety of her own room. (If she remembers to lock the door that is) And then switch out shirts when the scent wears off, that would be so funny. Great story! Really nice idea!
SapphyreMyst chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Huh - forgot to review when I first read this.

Loved it! It reminded me of myself sniffing wonderfully scented items like it was going out of style. I think I scared quite a few people.

Luckily Tifa's folks are more understanding of her...addiction.

Of course, despite their nonchalance and 'okay, that's fine' attitude, I'll bet they already know why she's inhaling Cloud's aftershave like it's life-giving oxygen.

Cloud entering the bathroom when he had no reason to is the proof I pull out for this.

Love love love it! Wonderful read. Keep going!
Kohryu chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
i call bs on the side tracking but oh well lol

this would be a funny with a follow up with maybe cloud's pov? hmmm?
ChildishStrife chapter 1 . 3/10/2013