Reviews for Bleeding Love
linklover88 chapter 10 . 2/19
Lol, a breakfast of waffles and toast? Sounds like a starch-attack XD hahaha
They're mated! Wooo! *spins in circles*
Yay o3o
Fallen99 chapter 11 . 2/1
Hey nice fic. I'd love to read more do if you could update soon that would be awesome!
wow this is really good, and im fucking judgemental with my fanfic i read but this is really awesome. so keep up the good work3 :D
Ayanhart chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Aww... Really sweet. Can't wait for next update!
Laruna SilverFox chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
awwwwwwww about time our two lovable idiots relized there feelings! ya usuk wooop!
InvaderPey chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
B-e-a-u-tiful! XD
peeceeguy00 chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
I'll admit at the beginning of the story I was not so sure about this story, but now that I'm getting into this I love this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Like always, this is fantastic! Can't wait for more :)
Laruna SilverFox chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
yaaaay! poor artie he's now stuck with alfred and alfi for the rest of his life! I wonder if his ass can take it? lol cant wait to find out!
citrine sunflower chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
love it
Guest chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
Thank you SO MUCH for so many chapters! I really like them all and can't wait until the Next update! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Yay! I new chapter! I LOVE this! And I already can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the fantastic work! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
This is really good. Please update soon! :D
linklover88 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
I love this story! I'm sorry I didn't review earlier, I've been so lazy with updates. I'm slightly confused as to how this chapter relates to that episode of Supernatural, I guess I missed the reference or connection or whatever D: Nonetheless, this was a great chapter, it's so nice to see them bonding! :3
Sketch08 chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
"Aweosme right?"
Me: What the fuck is wrong with you people!? Whatever it is, I can't say I don't like it for the story. I am loving this story, I can't wait to read more, Even though it's kind of freaking me out and I'm only on chapter two. Good job!