Reviews for Just Business
Nichalia chapter 9 . 9/4
Awwwwwwww
mikimoto chapter 9 . 4/7
Great Story.
I loved that when she first looked at the mouse, the mouse looked back. So funny and I really, really needed a laugh.
I started this story on TPP but the last 2 chapters haven't been posted there. Did you mean to leave it unfinished?
Thanks again for writing such a HEA story. It made a great read.
slytherinsal chapter 9 . 6/26/2017
nice
slytherinsal chapter 2 . 6/26/2017
I balked at PC world but i suppose it is easiest for a computer virgin. He might as well listen to the mouse in the cage as to the assistants there though. 9 out of 10 of them are moderately gormless about anything but their gameboy.
Readerjkr chapter 9 . 12/16/2016
Lovely story.
rivruskende chapter 9 . 5/10/2016
I loved the story! Thank you for sharing!
Saissa chapter 9 . 3/16/2016
Very nice.

If I were Hermione, I think I would do some commercial espionage (and arson) and BURN down the WWW shop! After all, the WWW was the direct cause of Hermione's UNHAPPINESS!
QueenMagic1917 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Wonderfully sweet! I especially like how Ginny took control of the situation with Severus! it was a good portrayal of her personality!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
Very sweet! Thank you!
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
Sadly, it's always ok to beat up (excuse me, 'prank') on Percy, who never does anything back, though frankly George deserves it. But Ginny thought it was hilarious when Draco nearly died from Sectumsepra, so her sense of humor is suspect anyway.

Still, I'm glad the Weaselette let Severus know how badly Hermione was hurting from his absence, though she was a bit nasty about it. Must be nice to be a Weasley like her.

Anyway, I love the soaps as a thank you gift (and the Magical You Otter was neat!). I am so happy that Hermione and Severus have decided to be thoroughly unprofessional.

Wonder if they plan to use any of the soaps?
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
Oops. Wrong candies.

Or, perhaps, the right ones.

But Draco is still a whiny prat, and it would serve him right if Hermione did tell Astoria what he's really like.

Still, deeper feelings indeed. If Severus can forgive her-well, of course he'll forgive her. He has to forgive everybody everything if he wants to have any social life at all. He's never had anyone apologize to him, has he?

Perhaps it's time someone did.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
I am having real trouble reading and reviewing these days, thanks for the lovely videos forcing me down to the bottom of page several times in any given chapter.

But this is a lovely one. I do wish Hermione could ever admit that *she* could be wrong-it's always Snape's fault for everything, and it's sad that Snape puts up with it frankly. But alas, that really *is* a Gryffindor trait.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
I'm glad they're talking again-and that Hermione muttered that she might have been vaguely at fault somewhere somehow (even though she did treat Snape the way she treated her parents-like an ignorant Muggle, even though he was aware of the banking industry etc.).

But as ever, Snape is always the one that has to apologize first, which he does rather handsomely. Let's hope Hermione gives him a little more respect than she did to her parents.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Well...Hermione ragged on Snape the moment she saw him at the bank, treated him like an incompetent, and nagged him like he was a five year old. Trust me, banks have lot more tolerance for clothes choices, especially among academics, as long as the business plan is sound.

Hermione thinks it's all Snape's fault-but it isn't. The sad part is that she *did* treat him a somewhat more irritating Ron, and surprise, that didn't work.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
The mouse (falls over laughing). Wasn't expecting that one, or his interpretation of 'floppy'. At least she didn't ask about his hard drive (giggles).

And of course he can break the computer before Monday. If they're using Windows 95, it won't even be his fault.