Reviews for Just Business
Rosajean chapter 9 . 2/8
This was a great story! And well written! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
romancex3 chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
Great story! I was looking for something decent involving muggle and magic at the same time! I enjoyed reading this!
littlemisselvee chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Nicely done. The chocolates were amazingly funny. Thanks for your time and talent.
Nunchi chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
This is seriously wonderfully written. I love how you opted to use newspaper headlines to move the story along at a good pace, where it was neither hurried or slow. It also allowed the love story to remain as the focus of the chapter, while indicating Hermione's career growth. The fact that you also indicated business and marketing strategies in Hermione's career, made it all the better. It shows that you didn't just stick her in the consulting position just because of the prompt; it shows that you, the writer, have a at least a general understanding of business and have put some thought as to what Hermione's career will involve. That, my dear, is a breath of fresh air.

You also don't stick with the typical methods to describe how one falls in love. It's more realistic where the love just grows as one learns more about the other person. The best part is that the characters retained their personalities (love the pettiness and the logical arguments btw), but also been given room for growth as the story progressed. All in all, I cannot sing enough praises for this fanfic. It is truly a gem amongst all the usual fluff. I will seriously love to read more stories from you.
roon0 chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
That was lovely. Thank you for sharing. :)
roon0 chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Oh noes, just as progress was being made (maybe).
roon0 chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
They are getting fairly chatty, its very sweet. :)
roon0 chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Poor blind Hermione. lol
roon0 chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Love it.
roon0 chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
I found you here and complete. Bounces with joy. I loved the chapter and Granger the mouse. :)
ThePenIsMighty chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
SO FUNNY! I loved this!
Slytherin Head chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
When I read that she had instructed him to buy a computer I wondered if you would dare to use the mouse joke; you did not disappoint. Thank you!

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and I'm so glad I clicked on it. At first I thought that you would pin Hermione and Lavender as enemies, but them being so close actually made me happy even though I'm not to fond of Lav' . The whole story was wonderful and I'm curious to know if George is still alive after Molly heard of what he did.

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!
Yu Silabar chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
That was a very good story! Thanks for sharing ;)
Yu Silabar chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
Well written letters, and very funny ones, too. Especially the Children & Hair thing ;)
Yu Silabar chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Fantastic! "Professor, what were you thinking when you asked Professor McGonagall for fashion advice rather than trusting me?" and "Saturday Night Fever" Oh god, now I have these pictures in my head.
That was really fun reading.