Reviews for Betwixt Stone and Tree
sassyfriend chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
I love this story. You did a great job!
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 11 . 3/12/2008
A great end to the story. I liked the part where they met Galdreil.
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 10 . 3/12/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Frodo woke up in Lothlorien and Sam said that he had been sleeping alot.
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 9 . 3/12/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the bit about them having seen Gollum again, and the other elves tending to Frodo.
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 8 . 3/12/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the bit about them hearing Gollum, and the part where Frodo realized too late that what Aragorn had given him was a strong sedative that Elrond had give him when he had tried to do too much too soon.
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 7 . 3/12/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Frodo was upset about the situation and Aragorn was comforting him.
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 6 . 3/12/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Legolas was mixing up the medicine to give to Frodo and Aragorn said that it smelled rather foul and Legolas said that he remembered it well and when he was sick he had to be held down by three of his friends so he could take it.
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Aragorn was working out a way to treat Frodo.
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Aragorn found out that Frodo had a mithril shirt on, and I also liked the part where Legolas told Frodo about the feast and that Aragorn had had too much to drink the night before and they had to go on patrol the very next morning and Legolas took care of him.
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
Anther great chapter. I liked the part where Legolas was helping Frodo not to pass out.
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
Ouch, poor Frodo. I liked the part where Aragorn was scolding him about not telling him about his injury.
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 11 . 4/26/2004
Lovely story!
Leia
Gershwhen chapter 11 . 9/18/2003
I'm stunned. This was a beautiful story and you have an elegant way with words. Many of your phrases were like lyrical poetry - and they added so much to the atmosphere of the piece.

Thank you for sharing your incredible talent (especially for phrase selection!) and I look forward to reading more of your tales.

Gersh
Kay chapter 11 . 4/1/2003
I just found this story last night and all I can say is Wow! What a wonderful story,from beginning to end. This was superb! Thank you.
amc623 chapter 3 . 3/23/2003
Still loving it, though my own leg is starting to hurt just thinking about it. ug... But this is coming along great. I predict lots of Frodo angst is in store. Oh... poison on the tip. Just makes things even more interesting.

~AC~