Reviews for The Order Redeems
Loftcat27 chapter 42 . 8/16
Definitely one of the best, if not the best Clone Wars FanFictions I have read, not that I'm done yet. The amount of time and effort is astounding. :)
NinjaGirl1117 chapter 47 . 8/12
Great chapter please update!
Plz continue!
Asgard Aardvark chapter 1 . 8/2
I wonder-the Togruta people seem mellow, open and somewhat welcoming to outsiders, but with their pride in their culture, how do they look upon mixed race marriages?
Asgard Aardvark chapter 36 . 8/1
My mind drops pack to images of past tournaments and how a skinny initiate named Ahsoka Tano must have kicked butt, taken names and handed out coupons for the next butt kicking. I wish that someone would take up the story and run with it.
Love chapter 9 . 7/31
Hey I'm looking for a fix named time to go but I can't find it so you know the author's name and pleas update
This was great.
LTN03 chapter 47 . 7/27
Please Update!
Awww, man ! You really have to update, a story as great as yours MUST have an ending, it's just AMAIZING. Pleaseeeeeee updateeee
I love blitz if he dies i will kill you
Just some reader chapter 46 . 6/26
Great story through and through. Please update. I really wanna read anakin and lux's "discussion". And more on maul.
xDxMemeLordxDx chapter 2 . 6/18
I'm sorry, but I can't bring my self to read any further after seeing WAY TOO MUCH ALL CAPS. I get that you want there to be extra emphasis on those words, but you can use bold text for that.
Omg please update