Reviews for The Order Redeems
To be honest, I agree with Ahsoka 100%. The cowardly, slime-eating, welt worm, Trade Vicory AKA Nute Gunray was screaming in terror while getting lifted into the air by the force while begging for mercy. I totally found it funny.
I hope yo see more of the little guy known as Danse Lavar.
Are you going to update anything else soon?
I know that Anakin was the chosen one and destined to destroy the sith but to be completely honest I'm glad that is was Aayla Secura who delivered the final killing blow. That being simply due to the fact that (in my opinion) Jedi like Anakin, Obi-wan, mace, Yoda and even Plo Koon we're all always made out to be the shining starts of the Republic while normally Jedi like Aayla Secura, Kit Fisto and many others are Jedi characters with no other purpose than to eventually die an undeserved death. Also we all know the stories of the (first list) Previously mentioned characters where as once again Jedi like Secura herself have no story or purpose other than eventual death because she doesn't have much of a story (that I know of) Aayla Secura has reached the top spot on my list of favorite Jedi (and the fact she's also a Twi'lek who are my favorite non human species in the S.W. universe helps as well.)

With all that said this next part of my review goes out to all the haters out their having fits About Secura's dealing the killing blow please CUT THE CRAP WITH ALL YOUR FIVE YEAR OLD STYLE TEMPER TANTURMS AND GET OVER IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE TURN OUT YOU HAVE NO NEED TO BE HERE READING THOS STORY ANYMORE BESIDES THIS IS A FANFICTION NOT THE MOVIES AND IF YOU CAME HERE EXECPTING THAT YOUR ON THE WRONG SITE.
Bluewolf202 chapter 47 . 2/4
Please continued this story since I found this story I have not bin able to put it done or read anything else
Update chapter 1 . 1/28
Update already I'm getting tired of this waiting around
Seraphina Luna-Lilly Snape chapter 47 . 1/30
Oh please please please update this soon I love this story it's so original
Heroine1234 chapter 47 . 1/29
Please update
aceiden71 chapter 22 . 1/27
I lo.
angelmvidales chapter 1 . 1/21
please update I LUV this story please continue it I NEED to know what will happen.
tashalou1 chapter 47 . 1/19
This can go in many different directions. I just want to know which one. Will Anakin intimidate the heck out of Lux with a stern warning? Or will Anakin chase Lux halfway across Naboo? Please update. The suspense is murder.
what is taking you so fucking long to update!
I want to know if Katooni has met Sola and Darred and if Eleesha will!
Lillyc940 chapter 1 . 1/18
PLEASE FINISH YOUR STORIES
Micky-The-Supernatural-Mouse chapter 15 . 1/3
What I love about this the fact that in Star Wars Rebels, Ahsoka has white light sabers. You predicted the future and I love it!
tashalou1 chapter 47 . 1/2
Please write more! I want to see if Lux survives.
1,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »