Reviews for The Order Redeems
U gonna update bro?
Maliwan chapter 45 . 3/2
Please update, this story is amazing!
Wildfire's Flame chapter 12 . 3/1
very nicely done. I am in the process of reading this storybut it is late and you have much more written. Will read more over the upcoming week. Very detailed and thorough. I am enjoying it immensely.
Methbuster167 chapter 45 . 2/15
This was a great story. I really enjoyed reading it (although I was starting to get tired of all the blooming relationships. Renewed my interest completetely when you veered off for the Mandalore and the Kiola arcs.)
I would very much enjoy reading how you decide to take the story after this. This is the only Fanfic I've actually had something good to say about, and I've read quite a bit of them on this site.
LittleManY2K chapter 3 . 2/7
Over use of the word Master in the first few chapters. Otherwise this story is pretty good.
redx1221 chapter 42 . 2/9
Please next chapter I'm dieing without this story so please post next chapter
redx1221 chapter 41 . 2/5
Please post chapter I need to read it so badly
RAM Film Studios chapter 45 . 2/5
Update! Please I am dying with anticipation! Thanks!
May the force be with you! Lol
RAM Film Studios chapter 13 . 2/4
Hello! I know you probably won't read this message but I just have to say it. This story is...AMAZING! I must admit the "cough" thing was kinda dark but it got lighter. I like the fact that the jedi orders still there (I never liked George Lucas's ending for the revenge of the Sith it was just to sad.T_T I also like how you add the "Master Tano" aways though that she would be a knight. Defiantly going on my favorites!
LittleManY2K chapter 3 . 1/28
Used the word master to much, lol.
redx1221 chapter 34 . 1/25
Next chapter please I can't wait any more
This is the most amazing Star Wars the Clone wars story I have ever read! Please keep on writing. I can't wait to find out the real reason about Ahsoka's powers and lightsabers. I also tried reading your other stories and they are also wonderful. Keep writing! You are one amazing writer. I can"t wait for the next chapter!
3 if love you to continue down this timeline
thewookieesroar chapter 45 . 1/3
After I read this I have 2 questions.. Is your name next to brilliant in the dictionary? And, has Kathleen Kennedy offered you a job at Lucasfilm? This was an amazing fan fiction and I hope you are writing the next chapter right now because I can't wait to hear it! Also I think you should continue down this timeline like keep going until maybe Ahsokas death maybe when she's 100 or something and she's grandmaster and how throughout the years she deals with the deaths of Yoda, Obi Wan, Anakin, Padme, and her friends that were older than her! I think that would be amazing! Just a suggestion though but keep up the amazing work!
fictionwriter28 chapter 45 . 12/20/2014
Please update this soon. While ending it here would work, I REALLY want to see everyone else's reactions to what occurred. I also really want to see Anakin's reaction to Ahsoka's pregnancy. After reading this, it will be be good to have some light hearted stuff.

So once again, please update soon. It was very difficult to put this down.