Reviews for The Order Redeems
SashaMonroe chapter 48 . 2/14
Great Chapter! Loved it!
Please update this soon! I want to see what happens next.
I'm just do kriffing ecstatic right now :')
please keep up the great work. This is the best fanfic I’ve ever read. Keep going!
Update please, its been so long.
Asgaard Aardvark chapter 48 . 2/3
Great chapter, as usual. You have an opportunity here, to develop Master Ticharti Mai further. With Ahsoka's pregnancy being without recent precedent, at least one midwife should be recruited from within the ranks. An obvious candidate would be Barriss Offee, who could train "on the job" as Ahsoka progresses. This would be under the watchful eye of Master Mai, of course, as she herself spends a lot of time with her nose in the holo cards, boning up on all of the details. Barriss could have the honor of being the first official Jedi midwife, something that would make her master proud.
Please update. I want to know what happens next. Please.
Shadowsmistriss chapter 48 . 1/17
UPDATE PLZ! so cool;)
Drannon chapter 48 . 1/16
hey, best wishes for you and your mother. I can only hope that things work out. This story is a really good one, and is probably my favourite. Please update this when you have the chance
Willunknown chapter 48 . 1/13
Update soon please.
Please update The Order Redeems next, I want to see Gunray's trial. And Maul.
WilliamTutore chapter 48 . 1/9
Come on! I want to see some vengeance being thrown at gunrey! Maybe even a CNRhk or two
Reading Chapter 12, my gosh you know how to make someone feel so happy that they cry tears of joy. That was truly beautiful. Thank you.
YuukiKat chapter 48 . 1/3
Regarding what to update next Shaak Ti's secret might be a good one. Lots of people seem to like it and...well its all most been a year and I haven't seen any indication that you have stoped that story. Correct me if I'm wrong...though I hope I'm not.
Benjamin Warren chapter 48 . 12/31/2017
I'm sorry about your mother; I can easily understand how much all this means to you. IMO I think Ahsoka's wedding should occur after she has her baby. How long will it be until Barriss returns to the Jedi Temple? You should let Ahsoka introduce her to Danse. Ben is a perfect name for Obi-Wan's son.
1,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »