Reviews for The Order Redeems
Mikey Kenney chapter 1 . 7/21
Love this story sooooo much. Did you see the trailer they showed at SDCC, that the Clone Wars are coming back? Please don’t let that interfere with this story. I love this story so much. Never don’t delete it.
Jee Zed of Mars chapter 17 . 7/13
"We have to take it slow lux the pain from the rape is still devastating..." Changes mind and immediately gets horny. wtf you just ruined it wih this one chapter 17 because it's so unbelievable.
Jee Zed of Mars chapter 16 . 7/13
You rushed Luxsoka way too much, just met back up after a few months of separation and was raped a few months prior, but she's horny as soon as she meets him again after months?! like wtf? way too fast. over rushed.
Jee Zed of Mars chapter 9 . 7/1
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I CANT PUT IT DOWN! THANK YOUUU!
Agent Zadok chapter 48 . 6/24
After awhile I thought this story would start to bore down a little bit, get kinda repetitive you know. You proved me wrong and can't wait for the next chapter.
Mikey Kenney chapter 1 . 6/19
I love this story so much. Keep it up man!
skye chapter 10 . 6/13
good
emily chapter 48 . 6/6
this is so good! update this and shaak tis secret! i still think about it to this day! :)
Brightheart10 chapter 48 . 5/23
That was short but cute!
please update
Ok since it doesn't seem like anyone's commented on this yet, how do you not count Obi Wan as Ahsoka's friend?! After everything he's done for her
Omg, I love your story so much. Ahsoka was my life for the longest time. She got me through some dark times. This story gave me the hope I was looking for when she left the order. I’ve read this at least 3 or 4 timws already. Please keep writing. You have hundreds of people that support you. I wish you all the best while you deal with everything that you’ve had to lately
Please, please, please, please I’m BEGGING you to write another chapter. Though I do understand about your mother's condition(not the actual condition but her health). Tell her I hope she gets better. However keep up the amazing work this story is amazing please write another chapter.
Zachattac777999 chapter 48 . 3/20