Reviews for The Order Redeems
Verhullte chapter 8 . 9/6
That was anticlimactic in my opinion. Palpatine just dies off like a fly. Besides the quick death, the jedi order are overly emotional in my opinion. "That even Yoda was crying." That is not how I picture these characters. I can see a frown and solemn faces, but tears? I don't see it unless they are close to Ashoka. I would give it to Plo Koon, but there was a jedi. "If it is her time, I will not stop it." This is a group of apathetic people. If a jedi died, they might feel sadness, but they accept and go on.
Verhullte chapter 4 . 9/6
Might not be relevant, but this makes me think of and I'm saying from the top of my head. "Legacy of the force" When not eating or drinking. can learn more so from the force
Axccel chapter 2 . 9/1
Qui-Gon was married and Obi-Wan and Siri Tachi kept it secret. Those two also loved each other but chose not to pursue it so as to not draw attention to their masters (who were married). Siri died in Obi-Wan's arms during the Clone Wars. That Obi-Wan would keep his mouth shut and even support Anakin's marriage to Padme is extremely likely.
Axccel chapter 1 . 9/1
The irony of the Code is that in the lore, the Jedi Code means basically the opposite of what the prequel Jedi think it means. The Jedi who made it would be horrified. For example, he believed controlling and channeling emotion and passion constructively and to empower conviction and righteousness was a vital part of being a Jedi whereas the prequel Jedi believed emotions should be ignored or suppressed and that passion should be stamped out.
Fernix13 chapter 11 . 8/22
At first i was very interested in the general plot of your story. but this is enough.

EVERYONE CRIES ALL THE FUCKING TIME!
Middle of Council session and LUMINARA of all is CRYING? Give me a break. Shaak Ti CRYING? Madness. The last straw was Yoda supposedly tearing up, read on some of the stuff he did himself.

Sorry to do this, i like the general idea of this story but you went too far with all of the Jedi crying.

In the name of the God-Emperor.

By the Grace of The Golden Throne.

I declare this story to be heresy.

The Emperor protects.
Sorry, but the writing is just awful. The story is okay but you don't understand that nobody refers to rape as half heartedly as the characters are in this story. Rarely anyone is ever really that blunt about it, let alone the victim
RAPEDESU chapter 5 . 7/25
Well i guess why not toss in rape that sure sets a mood thanks. but no thanks.
Mikey Kenney chapter 1 . 7/21
Love this story sooooo much. Did you see the trailer they showed at SDCC, that the Clone Wars are coming back? Please don’t let that interfere with this story. I love this story so much. Never don’t delete it.
Jee Zed of Mars chapter 17 . 7/13
"We have to take it slow lux the pain from the rape is still devastating..." Changes mind and immediately gets horny. wtf you just ruined it wih this one chapter 17 because it's so unbelievable.
Jee Zed of Mars chapter 16 . 7/13
You rushed Luxsoka way too much, just met back up after a few months of separation and was raped a few months prior, but she's horny as soon as she meets him again after months?! like wtf? way too fast. over rushed.
Jee Zed of Mars chapter 9 . 7/1
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I CANT PUT IT DOWN! THANK YOUUU!
Agent Zadok chapter 48 . 6/24
After awhile I thought this story would start to bore down a little bit, get kinda repetitive you know. You proved me wrong and can't wait for the next chapter.
Mikey Kenney chapter 1 . 6/19
I love this story so much. Keep it up man!
skye chapter 10 . 6/13
good
emily chapter 48 . 6/6
this is so good! update this and shaak tis secret! i still think about it to this day! :)
1,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »