Reviews for Hold That Thought
bobo.308 chapter 1 . 6/13
This was amazing and beautiful and this is what should have happened instead of the ending we got, but I think the actual quote is "absence makes the heart grow fonder." Cant wait to check out your other stories.
hunter 139 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Actually, the day they were reunited was actually Father's Day, though it makes Aqualad's betrayal of Black Manta hit that much harder.
moon-lit-Swann-at-midngit chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
U are so right there and that was purification right there
14325643468696786078 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
U know what I suddenly wanna do?

Kidnap u and give you to DC, making them turn u into whoever makes up the story line. Cos I know that u'd whip up something awesome 4 season 3 and make Wally come back alive.

Do me a favour I give me ur address, so that the kidnapping can be a little easier :)

Just joking 'bout the whole address thing, but not about giving u 2 DC and stuff.

Anyhoo, the whole thing was perfect, nothing I would change.
Music lover 551792 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
That's seriously how it should have ended. Ok the last episode was so not fair! How could they do that!
The Writer Cookie chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This was great! If only this (or maybe a toned-down version for the benefit of younger watchers) could have happened in the actual episode.
Even though it was a great episode anyway.
...
And then the season 2 finale came along and ruined everything.
creatorX33 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Perfect.

AND GOSH DARNIT TO HECK THAT WE DIDN'T GET A SOLUTION TO WALLY DISAPPEARING! WE NEED A SOLUTION! HECK JUST BRING IN A FRICKEN WHITE LANTERN AND SOLVE EVERYTHING!
HelenaWayne10 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
That was cute! Honestly wasn't expecting the baby part! Well, you know, except for when it said she had a round tummy but that's beside the point! But, I don't think she could get out of shape while she's with the shadows. It'd be more like she's in the best shape she's ever been in. ;)
GamingGuy84 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Very romantic and funny! This SO should've happened in Invasion! Great Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
More please.
WLM chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
LOVE IT! 3
anonymous1845 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I actually thought about writing a fic where Artemis found out she was pregnant then went on a mission anyway. It would be really great if that's how the show ended.
animecrazygirl99 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I loved it, those two weren't the only ones heated and I mean HEATED! Do another one, please. And that is exactly how it should have ended, dialed it down on the other scenes. Kids watch this show too, but I LOVED IT SO MUCH. DO ANOTHER ONE! Make it about when they tell everybody. This was so good I'm gonna watch it again!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Damn, that was incredible! The show and the fanfic! When I first saw Kaldur and Artemis die I started to yell at the TV. Seriously I was actually extremely mad! But then everything started to fall into place! It was just too perfect! And I hear you, 7 months was just too long for us to get some spitfire screen time! But ANYWHO, amazing fanfic and seriously if you were to make this into a two shot I wouldn't have any problem with that! lol! Keep up the amazing work. You're very talented!
chalant hater chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Not a spitfire reader but... damn. I would read a whole story if it started out like this.